Topic: looking for a seat for the fall gingerman race

Veteran driver, have driven all classes  have owned Lemons car. (the Breadvan)  Recently driving with car 113 Wisconsin Crap bmw e36.  They are not racing this race so I am looking for a seat.  Prefer fast b car or A  will consider cool c wink  over 50 race experience, I cant remember my last black flag. But Im older so maybe my memory is just bad wink  im 61 am willing to do my share of the work on a car etc.  Am fairly quick and extremely gentle on a car. I would rather lose 2 seconds than mess up the car. "I get it" am a licensed instructor in another club.

Your Miata Parts Pimp

Re: looking for a seat for the fall gingerman race

William, I may be looking to fill seats in the Celica for October its a c class car though.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Re: looking for a seat for the fall gingerman race

stangman4ever wrote:

William, I may be looking to fill seats in the Celica for October its a c class car though.

let me know

Your Miata Parts Pimp