Topic: Discord?

I was hoping you all have an official discord. I don't use facebook because I value my privacy and I find that forums can be difficult to navigate and have a somewhat archaic notification system. Basically forums are useful, where discord feels more efficient at general communication and a great place to hang out. I've noticed you've made one for iRacing at least. However it would be cool to have a nice place to talk to other gear heads and grease monkeys about cars with a few more features and a more responsive/active chat.

Re: Discord?

Post any question you have here.

Some of us will even help you get answers

Former Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo

Ugh, not another community splitting Social Media platform.

And especially Discord, the ugly MySpace page of 2020.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Yeah, I don’t do social media. Anybody wants to talk about Lemons, I can be reached here.

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

Type44 wrote:

Yeah, I don’t do social media. Anybody wants to talk about Lemons, I can be reached here.

Ditto.  My wife does enough social media for 10 people, so I don't feel the need to be sucked into it.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

You can start one, but don't expect people to go there, and if they do please note it will have the effect of further fracturing the useful community here.

There is a Lemons iRacing discord group already, given that Discord is a gamers chat you will be limiting the reach to a particular demographic.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019