Topic: Searching Forums?

Is there a way to search the forums by keyword or something similar?  I'd hate to ask a redundant question that has already been answered.

Re: Searching Forums?

Just below the large word FORUMS up top is a row of smaller text that begins INDEX USER LIST RULES... that includes a link for SEARCH. That link searches just the forums.

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

mharrell wrote:

Just below the large word FORUMS up top is a row of smaller text that begins INDEX USER LIST RULES... that includes a link for SEARCH. That link searches just the forums.

I'm so dumb, looked right pass it.  Thank you!

Not just search - there's tons of information in threads people have already started.

I lurked here for about a year and a half before I registered to ask questions. Even so, I still missed some things I could have found out if I spent more time searching; and I asked questions that had been recently answered because I was initially only reading the "Active Topics" threads.

I then started deep diving into the various sub-headings, looking for threads that interested me. I wound up focusing on the threads that had the most posts associated with it - they seemed to have the most detail.

And then there are the epic builds.

You may want to look at this recent thread:

I bought a Rolls Royce and want to build it.

Tip, since the search features of most forums is really bad. Use google. Type whatever your search criteria is, then add "site:forums.24hoursoflemons.com"

you'll get results from only that page. You can use it for any website.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice