Topic: I need a workshop and storage space - Chicagoland

I need a workshop and storage space for 2 Lemons, a cargo van and a 22ft enclosed trailer. The van and trailer can sit outside, of course. 

For the cars, I need a spot to keep them year round and work on them after I blow them up.

I’m hoping to rent but I’d also consider buying the right space.

Ideally, this’ll be some sort of plot of land with a storage space/shop on the property.  Maybe an outbuilding on a farm or something like that.

I’ve been searching the interwebs and I guess I just suck at searching for this specific thing so I’m asking here. 

Anybody got anything they want to rent or sell in Chicagoland/northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin/western indiana?

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

Re: I need a workshop and storage space - Chicagoland

now just hear me out... what if we build another garage next to my existing garage? I've always wanted a quonset hut...

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

https://autobahncc.com/#realestate

On serious note what's your budget?  Did a quick craigslist search for keyword "shop for rent" and several options came up.

Do what I did and move out the the unincorporated areas of the chicago suburbs.  As an example in Woodstock there are plenty of listings at decent prices.  Several houses with at least 3 BR, 2BA on 5+ acres.  Many already have outbuildings.   Just saying.

Multiple Entries - Best Finish CMP Fall 2017 - 9th Overall - 1993 BMW 325
Lemons cars: 1983 VW Rabbit, 1993 BMW 325, 1988 BMW 325e

Been wishing for the same thing. Maybe a group buy?

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

So I found a 3 car garage in Joliet   I’m only using 2 of the spaces.  If anyone in the area wants a spot for rent.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

My local buy and sell just posted a 19x14 unit with electric for $125/mo.  Beecher, IL.