Topic: 2020 October Gingerman Roll Call

We will be there in the Rolls crossing fingers.  Our first Lemons race this year.

2018 Where the Elite Meet to Cheat - Organizer's Choice Award
2019 Rust Belt GP - Spirit of Entropy Award
2019 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Index of Effluency Award
2020 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Class C Lap Winner

Re: 2020 October Gingerman Roll Call

We'll be there with both cars ( Probe and 626 ) for the first time, and a driver roster with over 225 losses to their credit!

There is no fail in this plan.

Also, since I now have long hair, I would appreciate if you all call me "Marko".

We'll be in the garages at turn 2 with copious amounts of good alcohol.  Stop by.

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

The League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessman will be there with a small army of idiots and our Subaru.

We'll also be in the garages by turn 2 with lots of alcohol. That section of the paddock is gonna be lit.

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

4 (edited by Tiptoe the rat 2020-09-26 03:50 PM)

Team Sucker Punch will be there with Eddie our Tiger striped CORVETTE MAGAZINE* grade 1984 Corvette.

The crossfire and the Dough Nash are still in play.

*No really they did an article on us!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Bad Decisions is bringing a totally new build that is going to DOMINATE!  Please pass on the right.  Or the left.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope!

Especially with the current outbreak resurgence in the Midwest (thanks Sturgis and Labor Day!) 2020 is going to be officially a wash for MBTL Racing!

This is the stupidest year ever.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Having done three races under COVID rules now, including Gingerman, I can say that most people at Lemons are handling social distancing and masking better than my local supermarket in rural central Ohio...

As long as the race isn't cancelled, I'll be there.

Guildenstern wrote:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope!

Especially with the current outbreak resurgence in the Midwest (thanks Sturgis and Labor Day!) 2020 is going to be officially a wash for MBTL Racing!

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

Unit32 will be there with our 10 times loser Fukenbroken #32 Jetta.

9 (edited by Ratdoggy 2020-09-28 04:00 PM)

Tiptoe the rat wrote:

Team Sucker Punch will be there with Eddie our Tiger striped CORVETTE MAGAZINE* grade 1984 Corvette.

I only bought the magazine because your car was in it

MBTL Racing

LS Racing will be there with our MR2 (#200), happy to be able to get in a 2nd race this year.

KeiCarMike wrote:

Having done three races under COVID rules now, including Gingerman, I can say that most people at Lemons are handling social distancing and masking better than my local supermarket in rural central Ohio...

As long as the race isn't cancelled, I'll be there.

Guildenstern wrote:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope!

If I wanted to sit by myself Social distancing with my racing I'd go to an SCCA event!

A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Ratdoggy wrote:
Tiptoe the rat wrote:

I only bought the magazine because your car was in it

You have a subscription and you know it!

RBR will be there with the Celica and the Wagovan!

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Supposedly I'm signed up to drive three cars for this race: C, B and A class. Should be fun!

The Pentastar whisperer

Rubber City Racing will be there with a newly built 318ti

#330 Rubber City Racing
#688 SHOuth of the Border

Rough Knuckles will be there. cant wait to be at the track next week.

The Control (Arm) Freaks will be there with the e30 sporting a spider-like rallycross stance and plenty of sweet 80's goodness. Just glad we are able to race at least once this year.

If anyone has a mk3 golf and could use some of our old random parts, let us know.  We have hubs, brake discs, etc. left over from the Mustang-Ferari car.  Also have 4 02J transmissions if anyone is in the market for them...

We were on the fence but I have to give Derek a flywheel so we will be there with the MRX-7.

Hello all,

Does anyone know what time the driver meeting will be on Thursday?

Thanks

schneids1 wrote:

Hello all,

Does anyone know what time the driver meeting will be on Thursday?

Thanks

I'm going to try to pre-record and upload it to YouTube today so y'all have more time to watch it and then email me questions.

Cheers.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

The oldest Focus in the group is back... If you need some hubs that won’t self destruct and make for a bad day you can catch us on the corner of the paddock. Looking forward to a beautiful weekend!

Driver's Meeting here.

https://youtu.be/BQlzk00j6aE

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Did anyone else happen to get this on video?
https://youtu.be/diPJ3viZ1a4

Besides that we had a great time with great people!!! White rabbits, flying pigs, and flame jumping pit bike stuntman!!!

Nowhere on earth but 24 Hours of Lemons!! As always I look forward to next time.

Mark Hubrich
Unit32