Topic: NHMS 2020 Roll Call

The League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessman is making it to NHMS with our Subaru. Who else do we have?

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

Re: NHMS 2020 Roll Call

The Lonesome Valley Race Team will be there with a 91 VW Jetta we bought less than 2 months ago.
While the car has about 6 Lemons races under it, the team will be complete rookies to Lemons.

We hope to have a lot of fun, and meet other dubs like us there...:)

1991 VW Jetta #38 - cuz Whoopie Pie!

We'll be there, don't think we've missed ever missed a NH race.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

I should be there with All Roads and the orange BMW

88 Festiva  -  Damn Tree!!!
"We Are Not Really From Iran" Festiva  -  Motor and Trans to be anounced

We will be there with the usual 3 cars: Civic, Cressida, RX7

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

Chris....are you recovered from Thompson?
I think Chrissy lost a few years of old age stressing your win........Congrats!
Manny

Beulah, our e30 Batmobile will be there.

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

Bob Ross civic reporting for duty

Manny, yup, all better now.  The trophy helped speed recovery.  Fortunately the car was ok too, we got it pretty hot running hard at the end there, but compression test and oil analysis came back great.  Now I just need to sort out why the suspension seemed loose this past weekend when we did an HPDE at VIR.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

We Audi Be Faster, the b̶l̶u̶e̶ black/grey/white Audi Coupe GT will be there. Was supposed to get a new paint job (for Thompson) but that never happened. Sad to say that we are leaving our gin and tonic cart at home. Maybe next year?

We Audi Be Faster
'85 Audi Coupe G(in &) T(onic)

We (Eff Covid) will be there with 82 Camaro Berlinetta that we bought less than 2 months ago...  Fire suppression should be here on Thursday and all the main components will be done... wish us luck!!!

We have pulled the Mystery Machine out of retirement. I'm sure the two years in the barn can only improve performance...and all of mold, rust, and mice nests will have no impact on her fragile electrical components.

#9 Audi CQ Scooby Doo Car known as the Mystery Machine, #44 Audi 4KQ painted as a tribute car to the 1989 IMSA  car driven by Haywood, Stuck, and Rohrl, and the #95 Audi TT Lightning McQueen.

HAMMotorsports / DNF Racing will be there with our powder blue whale miata in all its 1.6 liter Glory :-) ... Due to the upcoming Election we are putting our own nomination up for "Making Miatas Class C Again!"

I mean, we can't dance, we can't walk, we can't drive i mean the only thing about us is the way that we talk :-D

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

First time there since 2012, last time I had a garage.

I guess I need to paddock in infield camping?  Are the gates open to hot pits for refueling (from infield camping)?  If the car is coming in for paddock need to use the gates close to garage and drive all the way around correct?

Thanks!

Drive more, type less.

15 (edited by TheEngineer 2020-10-14 12:14 PM)

fairgentleman Z wrote:

First time there since 2012, last time I had a garage.

I guess I need to paddock in infield camping?  Are the gates open to hot pits for refueling (from infield camping)?  If the car is coming in for paddock need to use the gates close to garage and drive all the way around correct?

Thanks!

if you don't have a garage then yes the infield camping is the common area. The hot pits traditionally are accessed from next to the podium area, which is in the corner of the infield camping section. There are paths through the fences for people and wagons. If you need to come into the pits from the track the only path is the gate next to the center garages, then drive around to your pit space. Applies to if you're in the center garages, north garages, or camping area. You can meet your car near the center garages if you have something quick to do if you pull out of the way.

Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

16 (edited by TheEngineer 2020-10-15 05:42 AM)

Visual in case there are new teams. Red arrow is the pit off gate. green is the pit on gate. Green is the gate to the hot pits and the area that we use for hot pits. black arrows are the 1 way direction around the garages.

Edit: I forgot to say the blue is pit on gate

https://imgur.com/CUNEuey.jpg

Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon

Dat arrow done be blue!!!

88 Festiva  -  Damn Tree!!!
"We Are Not Really From Iran" Festiva  -  Motor and Trans to be anounced