Topic: GP NPN transistor at NHMS?

Surely one of you has a box of assorted transistors.

K Car Stalker

Re: GP NPN transistor at NHMS?

If you know exactly what you need to the part number/component specification, I can see if it exists in the "wall of shame" at work in Manchvegas, Nude Hamster.

I'm staying away from Lemons because essential worker in Covid and no money to play race car driver...but if you have a specific request, I can see if it's there and probably get it to the gate at NHMS for enough beer.

Donnie P. still owes me beer, so you could double that six-pack or case or whatever my drunk self agreed was appropriate compensation for a used up SuBroRu Legassy in exchange.  smile

Why don't you just run down to the Radio Sh....oh, yea......there's literally zero electronic component retail anymore. Go STEM go!

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Yaals will laugh, but we managed to pick up NOS RadioShack npn transistors at the local hobby store.

K Car Stalker

I did laugh. And I can't imagine how low the probability of that happening is - congratulations!

U Do it electronics in Nedham Ma, you can see it from Rt 128   oh wait to every non New Englander that's Rt 95 on north bound side.

https://www.youdoitelectronics.com/

Oh that's right! Hobby Town USA has a "Radio Shack" branded Shelf section now!

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport