Topic: Indianapolis - Pull parts for my street car?
Long story short:
(1) Eric buys a nice car for the first time in his life.
(2) Eric rear-ends someone making a stupid stop on an empty street.
(3) Body shop writes stupid estimate to fix a fender bender.
(4) Insurance totals nice car but offers $1400 buyback.
(5) Eric needs parts for a fairly rare, nice car that he loves so he can put it back together.
There is a 2010 Volvo V50 T5 in the U-Pull-U-Pay in Indianapolis. They should fit onto my '11 V50 no probalo IF the car is in decent shape. There's no photo on Row52 or the U-P-U-P site, so I have no clue if the front end is harvestable. Is there anyone in/near Indy who can check it out? I'll happily pay if you feel super inclined to pull savable front-end parts and will collect them ASAP when I get back from the Route 66 Rally in about 10-12 days.
Ordinarily, I really would like to do this myself, but (A) this month has been completely full with traveling for Lemons with more in store next week and (B) I've already missed the chances to pull from two now-crushed local 2008-2009 S40s while I've been traveling.
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons