Topic: Looking for cage builder close the Ventura County

Building an e46 that a customer couldn’t fix. Mostly gutted and seeing if anyone close to Ventura County knows any cage builders for Lemons.

Re: Looking for cage builder close the Ventura County

He's in NorCal but he caged my Jag and did a good job at a reasonable price.  https://chrisbuckmanfabrication.com/

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

So Ventura County is in California...yeah outside of Spank, Chris O or Corey D...I got nothing.  Though the state burned to the ground until they told me otherwise.

Spank nor Chris O is building cages at the moment.  Chris referred me to the guy I linked above.  Took him about 2 weeks drop off to pick up.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Thanks guys for the referral. Trying to get the car ready for next season.