Topic: any life out there??

seems pretty dead on the forum... in general...

Re: any life out there??

It is pretty dead on here though there seems to be enough life that most all of the tech questions get answered and whatnot.  I think the Unofficial 24 Hours of Lemons Facebook group has sucked up much of the rest of the hoopla.

I think:
1. a shake-out has occurred, in that those that needed to sell their racecar have done so, and,
2. teams know what needs to be fixed from their last race, and are already working on it, and,
3. teams already have their _next_ build car and are working to make a race or two (when a vaccine is widely available to all and restrictions will be lifted again) and,
4. a lot of questions have been answered here, and, since the lockdowns began people have a lot of time to review old threads for those answers (I know I do).

5. And some of us have found other distractions to fill the void that Lemons once was able to fill.

Spank wrote:

5. And some of us have found other distractions to fill the void that Lemons once was able to fill.

Impossible

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

Spank wrote:

Yeah, I found yet another hobby to spend money on...guns.  Racing needs to get started back again otherwise I'll need an armory...LOL!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

billstewartx wrote:

seems pretty dead on the forum... in general...

Facebook ate all the traffic here a few years ago.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

I thought it was the Zombie Apocalypse...

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

facebook is pure EBIL... 
just sayin...

Introducing myself to the forum. Hello everyone! Done a few Lemons races, figured I'd get my fix here

We arn't dead, but those of us forced to work on cars outside, in the north east, are hiding.

88 Festiva  -  Damn Tree!!!
"We Are Not Really From Iran" Festiva  -  Motor and Trans to be anounced

Canceled races equal less car problems resulting  in less questions therefore less traffic

Former Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo