Topic: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

Looking to sell an ‘02 Pontiac Grand Prix. Myself and a friend began setting it up for the Lemons race in Millville for 2020 and ran into financial as well as pandemic issues. All of the year down is complete and our next project was a rear disc brake conversion from drum brakes. It needs racing interior and fire suppression system before it is pretty much ready to go. Bought the car for $400, looking to get $200-300 for it. Located in Pennsville NJ. Motor and trans in good/excellent condition. 5 speed manual. 4.2L engine.

Re: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

Please share more details:  2002 GPs did not come with a manual trans nor a 4.2L engine.  What is the drivetrain out of and is it installed?  When you say it needs racing interior I assume that includes needing a roll cage.

Thanks

My apologies it an ‘01 Grand Am with 2.4. Fat fingers and dyslexic post. It does need a roll cage, seat and fire system. Motor and trans in good condition.

Hi, me and my friends are racing this summer to celebrate graduation, but we live in colorado. Would you be willing to ship?

Sorry, I am unable to ship.

UPDATE: Car has been sold

You can also edit the _subject_ of your original post to indicate 'sold', if you so choose; not everyone knows that.