1 (edited by Stan in Bham 2021-03-04 07:40 PM)

Topic: Who will be at NOLA?

Half-Fast Racing will be at NOLA, has expanded from one car to three.

Re: Who will be at NOLA?

Stan in Bham wrote:

Half-Fast Racing will be at NOLA, has expanded from one car to three.

Please tell me we won't be the only three cars there.

On the other hand, it would be the only way we could get  Ford-at-LeMans finish...

I fully endorse a VW-at-LeMons finish...

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

EVR will be there with the Turbo Dart. Probably not hosting a cocktail party this year.

From counting the missing numbers on the registration page, there are 85 cars signed up! No idea how many of those will actually show up, but this might actually be a bigger NOLA race than average. I guess everybody's got cabin fever.

That will be a lot bigger than the last couple of NOLA races. I think they usually run about 50-ish.  Look forward to seeing EVR there.

Does anyone know what track configuration is being run? (A, B, C, D?)

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

KeiCarMike wrote:

Does anyone know what track configuration is being run? (A, B, C, D?)

The flat one.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Or to be helpful:

The one that follows all the numbered corners, as found on the event page (https://24hoursoflemons.com/race/?id=288).

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com