Topic: TOO LEGIT TO PITT?

BUST A RHYME IF YOU GONNA BRING YOUR SHIT
MINI COOPER WITH ABS? FLAT SPOTZ LOL IMMA GONNA SEND IT

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Re: TOO LEGIT TO PITT?

Not unless PA gets on the ball REALL FAST!

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Umm exqueez me? Save me the next 27 nights in the shop are we racing or not here chief?

Guildenstern wrote:

Can you explain what you mean by this comment?

alloriginaltone wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:

They won't even have Appointments for all of Group 1A made until the END of march. PA is falling behind on Vaccines as well as having crapped out at over 2,500 new cases a week for close to a month. Coupled with restriction easing and only a 3.6% Inoculation rate. They're stalling badly and I don't suspect they can Rally in enough time for the Pitt Race in Mid April.

Now, Lemons may still hold an event....but it's a big pass by me because it's not like Ohio at 4.2% is doing much better.

A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Oh well that's fine. Dont come.

I don't know if everyone forgot, but everybody dies from something. Could get a terminal diagnosis tomorrow totally unrelated to COVID. Or maybe you are perfectly healthy and inoculated and get hit by a bus. Your life is your choice, but life is risky. Live yours as you see fit, but f****** let me do the same.

Welcome to the Lemons Forum, I.AM.THE.LIQUOR!
I am certain that you did not intend to phrase your response in a confrontational manner, but in my experience, the Forums has been a wonderful place where individuals could state their opinions/ experiences and get responses that are respectful, insightful, etc.  Even when I have made incorrect statements simply because of my ignorance of racing and mechanics, I always get a respectful response and correction by people who are amazing mechanics and drivers.

Guildenstern:
I am sorry you have decided not to attend the race, but I certainly understand your concerns.  Many individuals may have different levels of acceptable personal risk depending on their health, age, and previous personal experiences.  Personally, I have decided to attend the race, understanding the risks involved, but I certainly plan to respectfully abide by all the rules set by the Lemons organization, as well as the government, regardless of whether I agree with them, to minimize my risk of death (or significant long term disability that would come at a tremendous cost to my family as well as society and taxpayers) in this relatively dangerous activity.

I certainly hope they will not cancel the event due to lack of participants, but I would certainly understand based on the finances of the organization and the overall interest in this event.  And I certainly hope that many people do come, since "the more, the merrier", and I am certain that we will all have a great time

Hopefully this whole COVID situation will resolve itself so that we can all go back to our normal lives, of racing Lemons cars!  and hopefully see you at a future event, Guildenstern!

Personally, I enjoy reading the forums and attending the races because of the collegial atmosphere and the great comradery between individuals and racing teams

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

They'll be more races. Ones where we can actually ENJOY the weekend as opposed to sitting quietly in our trailers all evening like Club Racers.

I'm very confident in NCM and optimistic about Gignerman in June. But yea we had to scrub PA.

Hope everyone has fun and is safe, but yea I'm not about to share a poorly tended track bathroom right now. Those get bad enough WITHOUT a pandemic.

Guildenstern wrote:

...but yea I'm not about to share a poorly tended track bathroom right now. Those get bad enough WITHOUT a pandemic.

FECAL PLUME!!!1!1!!1!!

I.AM.THE.LIQUOR wrote:

I don't know if everyone forgot, but everybody dies from something. Could get a terminal diagnosis tomorrow totally unrelated to COVID. Or maybe you are perfectly healthy and inoculated and get hit by a bus. Your life is your choice, but life is risky. Live yours as you see fit, but f****** let me do the same.

Dial it back man, not that kind of forum or community.

Spank wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:

...but yea I'm not about to share a poorly tended track bathroom right now. Those get bad enough WITHOUT a pandemic.

FECAL PLUME!!!1!1!!1!!

Spank: nice find

Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:
Spank wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:

FECAL PLUME!!!1!1!!1!!

Spank: nice find

If there's one thing I know... I know Effluence!

Rubber City Racing will be there with our #330 BMW 318ti. Wave as you pass us on the looooong straights.

#330 Rubber City Racing
#688 SHOuth of the Border

I saw your slow ass shit give me the point-by, cuz homeboy rollin' up in a ratchet ass HYUNDAI!

Don't bother lookin' for the flash-to-pass, cuz' I be three knuckles deep up in y0 girl's ass.

You all sittin' there thinking you the shit, up until I pull up to the Pitt.

The Pentastar whisperer

I.AM.THE.LIQUOR wrote:

Yea...not the right attitude around here bud.  Or during a pandemic for that matter.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

I.AM.THE.LIQUOR wrote:

That's a REAL bad look, Mr. Liquor.   In no way did Guildenstern prevent you from "f****** letting you do the same" with his comments. 

This isn't the place for that kind of attitude.

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

I’m here for the s***posting? LOL @ everyone in this thread.

We’re in with the Bluesmobile. 440 is already making an alarming ticking sound but just happy to be racing again. See y’all in a few weeks smile

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

Bad Decisions will be there in the 1947 Plymouth but I have no rhyming skills.

I didn't see anything official on the Lemons event page, but there is a track run test day on Friday.

$300 for the full da, $200 for the afternoon only. More details and registration at the link below:

https://pittrace.motorsportreg.com/even … mpl-460369

#330 Rubber City Racing
#688 SHOuth of the Border

We will be there.  Cressida and RX7 same as last year.  Debut of the 300ZX finally, probably also bringing a spare car that is also a new build, Mazda3 that was Chrissy’s 250k mile daily driver until last week.  Civic is retired after hitting that wheel at NH as the chassis is just too beat after so many years of doing this and getting hit and pulled straight-ish too many times.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

"Civic is retired after hitting that wheel at NH as the chassis is just too beat after so many years of doing this and getting hit and pulled straight-ish too many times."

RIP to the Many lives of the civic with the long pipe on its head,(Godzilla, Mr Fister, A giraffe, ect)

Tuna sees you rollin'
We ambivalentin'.
Got fo-sixty cubes motivatin'
Aint' raced in 2 seasons.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

A Pittrace State of Mind (Hip Hop generator for the win!)

Yeah, yeah
Ayo, racers, it's time.
It's time, racers (aight, racers, begin).
Straight out the smelly dungeons of rap.

The ford drops deep as does my probe.
I never lose, 'cause to lose is the brother of microbe.
Beyond the walls of cars, life is defined.
I think of winning when I'm in a pittrace state of mind.

Hope the strobe got some microbe.
My robe don't like no dirty wardrobe.
Run up to the globe and get the Probe.

In a pittrace state of mind.
What more could you ask for? The smokey ford?
You complain about losing.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the record.

I'm rappin' to the trailer,
And I'm gonna move your scalar.

Brokeass, burning, rotting, like a goat
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a coat.

I can't take the losing, can't take the snake.
I woulda tried to dominate I guess I got no lake.

I'm rappin' to the scalar,
And I'm gonna move your trailer.

Yea, yaz, in a pittrace state of mind.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Making the rounds as an A&D whore yet again with  MARIOKART DRIVING SCHOOL //BRATVA and GREAT GLOBS OF OIL //BRATVA.

Still looking for extra punishment and Lemons car Whoring if anyone has a seat available as well.

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Thank you for your clarification that this is a matter of personal choice.
By the way, I got my vaccine this week and know a lot of ppl around Pittsburgh who are getting vaccinated.
The roll out has not been great, but it seems to be improving quickly.

Guildenstern wrote:
alloriginaltone wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:

They won't even have Appointments for all of Group 1A made until the END of march. PA is falling behind on Vaccines as well as having crapped out at over 2,500 new cases a week for close to a month. Coupled with restriction easing and only a 3.6% Inoculation rate. They're stalling badly and I don't suspect they can Rally in enough time for the Pitt Race in Mid April.

Now, Lemons may still hold an event....but it's a big pass by me because it's not like Ohio at 4.2% is doing much better.