Topic: Need a non-driver position for 2021 Sebring race...

I am looking for a team who needs/wants a team bitch (I'll do any of the dirty work you need if you'll adopt me as your bastard child)... I want to learn as much as possible and gain the experience from participating in a race... I'll pay my non-driving entry fees and any other costs needed for letting me help your team!!! I am in the beginning stages of building a Lemon with the hopes of having a car by Sebring 2022!!! I have the car sitting in my drive way already... Anywho... Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Need a non-driver position for 2021 Sebring race...

Where are you located?  Are you planning to do your own lodging and all that?

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"In a race where everyone runs a Buick V6, their Buick ran a Chevy V6.  And a crappy one at that!"
IOE - Lemons Block Party (minus the block party) CMP 2020

I live in Bradenton Florida 1h 38m from Sebring...

I'm willing to completely pay for what ever I need for lodging, etc...

If you only live 90 minutes away from the race, you can probably sleep in your own bed

Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo
On MuchoMacho tires

Are you the guy that joined on with Duff Beer, or do you still need a spot?  Sorry, haven't been on in a few days. 

Totally agree with Bob about sleeping in your own bed though.  Sure as hell wish we could!

1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"In a race where everyone runs a Buick V6, their Buick ran a Chevy V6.  And a crappy one at that!"

I have something working with Stan from Birmingham... If that doesn't work out I'll message you!!!

We regret that Half-Fast Racing will not make it to Sebring. We are deeply disappointed to miss running at the historic endurance track, but family commitments out west that weekend have come up and are higher priority.

I recommend linking up with Mthew_m. He won IOE his first time out as a team captain, and is a good guy as well. Have driven with teams he drove with, and have had drivers who drove with his team - all had good things to say about him and his team.  And having a car finish a full 24 hour race AND win IOE his first time out as captain says that he isn't just a good guy, but knows what he's doing, too.

Mthew_m

Do you still have room for a crew member for the Sebring Race???

Yep!  Send me a message through here, and if you haven't heard anything from me in a few days, post again and remind me to check my spam folder, lol.