Topic: Max crew size

I have a group of 4 high school seniors signed up to race at High Plains on June 5th and 6th. Now we have a lot of people wanting to attend as crew, is there a maximum number allowed? Can’t find anything specific.

Re: Max crew size

dleediehl wrote:

I have a group of 4 high school seniors signed up to race at High Plains on June 5th and 6th. Now we have a lot of people wanting to attend as crew, is there a maximum number allowed? Can’t find anything specific.

I am not sure about the number of crew allowed but I know they are starting to allow spectators starting in Sebring so it may not be an issue and it will be cheaper than having them attend as crew.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Re: Max crew size

No max size but you DO have to pay for extra crew members.

Like chaase said, if they are just coming to cheer you on, best to have them as spectators. ;-)

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!