Re: Off-Kilter Racing - '62 Valiant Slant 6 in Kentucky

Thanks Tiptoe!  We are really looking forward to it.

Off-Kilter Racing

Dudefladge wrote:

Thanks. They are just run of the mill Ford Explorer take offs. 16”.

what tires are you running?

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Falken Azenis 225/50/16

Off-Kilter Racing

Dudefladge wrote:

Falken Azenis 225/50/16

we like those....good luck. Love the car, but I'm a Mopar guy. If you blow up the leaning tower of power, go get ya a 5.9 magnum.

Looking good Rob! Can't wait for the Slant-off at Sebring.

Command Pilot/Flight Director, Escape Velocity Racing
Index of Effluency, Heroic Fix, Class C Trophy, now hopelessly gunning for Class B.
Currently 1-2 vs. Team Fairlylame in the Class of 1964 Championships

We won’t be able to keep up with your turbo Dart running at Escape Velocity speeds, but it will be fun racing together again Frank!

I’m pretty determined to keep this car a Slant 6 Mr. Yuck. We will add a little power to it, but I think it will stay Slanted.  I’ve got a ‘59 Studebaker Silver Hawk that might get Hemified though... ;-)

Off-Kilter Racing

Dudefladge wrote:

We won’t be able to keep up with your turbo Dart running at Escape Velocity speeds, but it will be fun racing together again Frank!

I’m pretty determined to keep this car a Slant 6 Mr. Yuck. We will add a little power to it, but I think it will stay Slanted.  I’ve got a ‘59 Studebaker Silver Hawk that might get Hemified though... ;-)

I bet if you went with a 4 speed you'd pick up some time.. and Gen I Hemi? Very cool. I had a 51 Dodge Pick up I was thinking about dropping a Gen I in, but sold it sad