Topic: 94-Civic EX, 1.6 Vtech, 4AT. Willington, CT - $500 OBO

Selling a 94-Civic EX /w 1.6 VTECH and 4-speed AT & ABS.  4-wheel disc-brakes.
It does run!  This car has the double wishbone front suspension, and rear trailing arms.

Interior is complete, and it has not been stripped.
Has about 300k miles.
It comes with MANY parts.  I rebuilt the rear control arms, linkages and replaced the rear shocks.  Added adjustable upper links.
I also had to replace all of the brake lines and fuel lines /w nickel-copper line (old stuff rusted out).
Installed new "rebuilt" calipers (powerstop powdercoated) on the rear, and I also rebuilt the front calipers (new seals).

I also the the special ABS "T-bleeder" wrench (new in bag) from Honda (included /w car).

Has some oil leaks on the oil pan gasket, and also on the valve-cover.
The front control arm bushings need to be replaced, but I have a new set of control arms. 
I also have a set of Borbet type CA aluminum wheels /w Nokian HakkaPELIITTA studded tires on them for it (stock size 14").

I was going to use this car for a daily-driver, but I don't have the time or interest to deal with it.  It is currently in the way, and I would like to offer it to someone as a Lemons car.

Re: 94-Civic EX, 1.6 Vtech, 4AT. Willington, CT - $500 OBO

Is this a 2 or 4 door?  How's the rust situation being a northeast car?

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

He did say he replaced all the brake and fuel lines due to rust... methinks it’s on the crunchy side.

#111 Tradewinds Tribesmen VW Passat Inde ‘20... shhh, the Benz is napping!
#888-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500: formerly known as OMG Racing #140...
Judges Choice and Regional Award winner! Chuckwalla '12, Buttonwillow '13, BFE GP '15, Miller '14 & '15, Sonoma '13,'14,'15,'17, '18. Inde '16,'17,'18,’19. Other foolishness: Finisher of Hell on Wheels (Jaguar) IOE (Humber)

4-door sedan.
It does have some rust but it isn't riddled with holes every where.
I can try and get some more photos of it.

Here are some photos I have on a shared google photo album.  There aren't a lot of photos currently of it, but let me know what you would like to see.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4HkVrNN3JEQcjfNYA

I've updated the photos of the car....
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4HkVrNN3JEQcjfNYA