Topic: 67 Fairlane Drivers needed: Summer Gingerman

I need three drivers for the 67 Fairlane at the summer Gingerman race.

I'm keeping the price really low because I'm finishing an engine replacement after blowing it up last fall.  It's a known good engine.

I've also completed a re-wiring of the entire thing after seeing sparks from the 54 year old wiring as the cracked insulation touched metal.  I'm relocating the battery too.  The car has passed tech in the past and all those details are already worked out.  I just need to get it running.

I also have a coolshirt system, so you'll stay relatively cool while driving and not pass out from the exertion of driving this beast.

$600 per driver but, you'll have to accept the fact that we might have a few glitches to iron out over the weekend.  Or, I'm as good of a mechanic as I think I am and we'll run flawlessly.  It's 50/50.

Message me here for more.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot.

Re: 67 Fairlane Drivers needed: Summer Gingerman

Bump

I've lost a lot.

Is that DC Doug's old car?  I love that thing.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Tom & Rich (LS Racing) are going to stop by your shop this Sunday afternoon, willing to help you with getting things ready for Gingerman.
We are in good shape with our car for Gingerman (car was prepped for Barber!), would be just looking to help you from the mechanical side of things if we can.

cheseroo wrote:

Is that DC Doug's old car?  I love that thing.

I don't think so - this care came out of Texas and only ran in 1 race...

I've lost a lot.

Bump.  No one wants to race?

I've lost a lot.