Topic: Rookie from canada

Hello people's

My name is Cedrick. Im from canada. Been a huge fan of Lemons for years now but never had the chance or money to go racing until recently.
I am fortunate enough to find a 500 $ car (dealt it a 350 canadian pesos) that haven't rusted back to mother earth completely. Ultimately race it with my own team.

Now this is a project for a good while. In the mean time I surely will (when borders will open back up) to go spectate a race or two or even offer myself as a crew (or driver if i decide to gear up. Not soon tho).

Total newbie to this here. But i got a simple question before i go too far with the project.

Any canadian had crossed the border with a racecar ? Anything I should know ?

Ps: Will looking on the forum or on fb if a team would want a extra sets of hands.

Re: Rookie from canada

You'll want to to lookup swindrum on the forum here.  He brings various British cars across the border to race with us (when the border is open)

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

What part of our overly polite neighbor to the North do you live in?  There has also been a team that brings down a car I believe from Windsor to the Gingerman and maybe Joliet races...if I remember correctly it was an exception Pulsar!

Im near Montreal (still very polite, but in french). I'd surely look up to that windsor team. If you got a name or contact info.

Thanks a lot !!