Topic: Who is going, Gingerman 1 2021

Hello All,

Looking to see who is coming to Gingerman 1 and what you are bringing,

Product Design will be there with the Saturn

#124 Product Design Saturn SL2

Re: Who is going, Gingerman 1 2021

Fireball Racing will be there with the 67 Ford Fairlane.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

We will be there with the 626.

And it will be browner.

Also, if you see a bunch of fools cutting and nailing wood by the timing tower on Friday don't be alarmed -- just bring some barstools.

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

New team Freeze Farms will make our debut.

Sorry, I know its cliché that every road course race has a bunch of these that dominate...but we'll be there with our 95 chevy S10 2.2L.  :-)

Majo, this works out great, we screwed one of the S10 ext cab jump seats onto an old bar stool, will have to bring it to watch the construction project.

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

LS Racing will be there with our MR2 (#200), looking forward to starting the 2021 racing.

Glacial Pace will be there with our A4, hoping to keep the front axles in it for some AWD domination.  If anyone needs the random odd VAG fastener, feel free to stop by, I've got a decent collection of the rare stuff you can't get at the hardware store.

Unit32 will be there with our Jetta. We're gonna start preparing Wednesday evening instead of Thursday at noon.

BTW who's the jokers snaking up number 32? We're #132 for this one. I snagged 32 for the other 2 midwest races so you can be 132 next time lol.

Maybe Mountain dew will be there filming fire jump daredevils again lol.

Best ever

If anyone driving a rolls Royce who happens to have a w12 motor on hand but just hasn't listed it on their website would bring it if you have the room. I'm looking to build something real stupid. That engine would add the 'er' to stupid.

The Dustbuster shall return from it long, tree-induced hiatus for Bad Decisions.

OnkelUdo wrote:

The Dustbuster shall return from it long, tree-induced hiatus for Bad Decisions.

Was Owen driving?  smile

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

chadadams59 wrote:
OnkelUdo wrote:

Was Owen driving?  smile

We have no idea who was driving the tree but it also took out a part of the "accessory" garage adjacent the garagemahal.  Whoever it was better not show their face in the far south 'Burbs.

Can I please get more detail on the Mountain Dew daredevil story?   Was it legit Mtn Dew team or teenagers doing dumb stuff for youtube?  Were there Cool Ranch Doritos?  I have so many questions.

95 Chevy S-10

That_Noise_Is_Normal wrote:

Can I please get more detail on the Mountain Dew daredevil story?   Was it legit Mtn Dew team or teenagers doing dumb stuff for youtube?  Were there Cool Ranch Doritos?  I have so many questions.

There was nothing legit about it or from what I witnessed any purpose other than pure entertainment ROFL x10.

I'll figure out how to get it from my phone... stay tuned..

LOL!! 

Sorry it's shitty video. Way better in person rofl

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eKsW5qPtJrvBjUAU9

Haha, its good enough for me to get the idea, glad you shared.   Can't wait for the race!

95 Chevy S-10

Scheißmeister racing will be back with our 944. It's now turbocharged and rethemed, so obviously we'll start dominating now. It'll be nice to see all you guys after our 2020 hiatus.

18 (edited by markhoward727 2021-06-15 05:34 PM)

I swore I posted on here before but buzzoff racing is returning with a brand new E46 build. We are making our sophomore effort after our not catastrophic first race in October of 19 with the superbee esteem. We are also making the classic rookie mistake of upping the hp quotient by a bunch and thinking it's going to be fine...but it'll be fine.

Our theme is a bit messy and are car is perpetually 90% done but we will be there.

Captain: Buzzoff Racing Suzuki Esteem (superbee) retired after Oct 19
Bmw 330Ci aka Experimento (mentos colored e46 reformed drift car)
We formerly apologize for _______________ and then _____________ and our driver did not have the line.

Horses Ass Racing will be there!

Placebo Racing will be there!

Still have to put in the updated harness and new fire suppression, but we'll be there after a 4 year hiatus.

We test and tuned a few weeks ago to shake the cobwebs off, but eta is still slow as can be.

-Robert, Party Sheep Racing
The Jerry Lundegaard GMAC Financing Award, Joliet 2013 [Cutlass Ciera w/ Iron Duke]
Eta E30: IL Fall '15, MI Spring '16, IL Summer '16, MI Spring '17, KY '17, MI Summer '21, KY '21, MI Summer '21, MI Fall '22

The League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessman will be there with the OnlyLamms.com Subaru.

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

Outta Focus will be back, looks like a spotted cow.

Team Stupid and Futile will be there.  I'll start the apologies now.  First race, will try not to hit every car there!

B2 Racing will be there with our Dodge Stealth in IMSA Red Lobster livery. Hoping our new junkyard engine will last literally dozens of laps.

https://i.imgur.com/LY11GY6.jpg