Re: Who is going, Gingerman 1 2021

AT-JeffT wrote:

B2 Racing will be there with our Dodge Stealth in IMSA Red Lobster livery. Hoping our new junkyard engine will last literally dozens of laps.

https://i.imgur.com/LY11GY6.jpg

Always loved the lobster. Car looks sharp.

AT-JeffT wrote:

B2 Racing will be there with our Dodge Stealth in IMSA Red Lobster livery. Hoping our new junkyard engine will last literally dozens of laps.

https://i.imgur.com/LY11GY6.jpg

Always loved the lobster. Car looks sharp.

Halfkeck wrote:

Team Stupid and Futile will be there.  I'll start the apologies now.  First race, will try not to hit every car there!

Our first too, Red S10 with Strickland Propane sponsorship.  You can hit us, we won't know any better.

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

That_Noise_Is_Normal wrote:
Halfkeck wrote:

Team Stupid and Futile will be there.  I'll start the apologies now.  First race, will try not to hit every car there!

Our first too, Red S10 with Strickland Propane sponsorship.  You can hit us, we won't know any better.

Hey Noobs,
Nightmares on Elm St checking in - We're the 219 White Eagle Talon that'll be parked North of HQ and the Concession Stand in the 2nd Carport.  Here's an open invite to come ask us any questions/clarify anything you may be shaky on.  We also will have a Mig Welder on hand if/when you eventually rip something important off your car (We've all done it).  We typically show up Thursday afternoon, and hopefully survive at least half of Saturday. 

To everyone else!  Today we just started our car for the 1st time since last Gingerman in October and we still have two cylinders going!  Hoping the other two decide to join the party sometime this week.

1992 Eagle Talon ES(i)

Also for the newbies, multi-IOE winning team that can only manage a Class C win after like 24 races...we are in the paid electric spot adjacent the tower.  Look for the giant gooseneck trailer with the Saturn flag above it...we are the loosers next to them.  Between that giant trailer (thread starter, Product Design) and us (Team Bad Decisions) is we do not know something or have something, we can point you to the right folks.

Also, everyone check in there that is around Friday or up at the garages on the hill with Burnt Rubber Soul...we are planning to like egg Judge Eric's house, car, underwear, etc and need everyone in on the secret plan.

OnkelUdo wrote:

Also, everyone check in there that is around Friday or up at the garages on the hill with Burnt Rubber Soul...we are planning to like egg Judge Eric's house, car, underwear, etc and need everyone in on the secret plan.

https://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

We got the MR2 running last night, 2 days early!!!! See ya there.

therood wrote:
OnkelUdo wrote:

https://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Don't worry Eric, we'll protect you, for a price, and that price is keeping us in B class wink.

We have a reserved camping and pit spot with electric hookup in the paddock. If we wanted to try and overstuff our spot with the race car and two campers, what time do we need to be there by? Im picturing gate open time being like the land rush scene from that Tom Cruise movie. Tell me it's going to be ok. This is the last thing I have team captain anxiety about.

Captain: Buzzoff Racing Suzuki Esteem (superbee) retired after Oct 19
Bmw 330Ci aka Experimento (mentos colored e46 reformed drift car)
We formerly apologize for _______________ and then _____________ and our driver did not have the line.

Wheels up and mitten bound for Gingerman!

Thank you everyone who has answered Qs so this new team could finally stop stalking the series and actually participate. Freeze Farms, 95 red S10 looking forward to wheeling 118 hp around and having a darn good time doing it!

Hank, Bill, Dale, and Boomhauer rocking the Strickland Propane livery, and if anything breaks well.... "Dammit Bobby"

95 Chevy S-10

Also for some reason it just now loaded the posts for me to see all of the people welcoming the new drivers and offering their expertise (that's right word, expertise, right? :-) Stuff like this is 100% the reason we chose Lemons as our racing method of separating money from wallet. Really appreciate it.

95 Chevy S-10

Promise not to post a ton but thought I'd share that 20 miles into the trip north the sway bar links on my silverado broke off. Easy fix and soon to be rolling again, but this is sign we were right for Lemons, correct?

Really odd that they rusted thru, weird for a gm.  I thought the only rare items to rust on these dependable horses were fenders, cab corners, rocker panels, floor pans, fuel lines, brake lines, bumpers, radiator supports, battery boxes, and control arms.

On the road again....

95 Chevy S-10

Little Enos racing is about 40 minutes out with what is certifiably the first Topaz to ever race in Lemons.

My dad bribed some lady at the track for a reserved spot in the north paddock but I’m not sure if he just got duped into buying a gift card or what.