Topic: Doing Time in Joliet Entry List and Tech Times - Autobahn '21

Hey all, see below for the entry list for next weekend's race (might be an addition or two) at Autobahn in Joliet. The highlights:

- FIVE Mitsubishi (and DSM) entries with just two BMWs.
- All three of Ford's MN12-platform cars, don't think that's ever happened before: Thunderbird (SC!), Cougar, and Mark VIII. They all have different engines, too.
- Euro-Bourgie 2-on-2: 1990s Mercedes vs. 2000s Volvos.

(Click here if the link has bad resolution the way it usually does: https://imgur.com/a/U6fJ7Ed)

https://i.imgur.com/NWz1wzX.jpg

Tech times are on the event page where they always are and also here.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Doing Time in Joliet Entry List and Tech Times - Autobahn '21

I eagerly anticipate showing up for tech on time!

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

derekste wrote:

Betting pool on this?

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

I'd like to request that Fireball Racing be put in the last tech time slot for all future races until the Fairlane actually finishes a race without consuming another engine. 

The Fairlane has the potential to break something just rolling it off the trailer.

We've not made our assigned tech time yet, and putting the Fairlane in the second group essentially guarantees that we'll miss our assigned time.

This is a public service announcement.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

therood wrote:
derekste wrote:

Betting pool on this?

I'm in for $5.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

Wow, twice as many MR2s as BMWs, gonna be a good weekend! Who is team 100 "waiting on parts" ?

OK seriously folks...Colorado likes to brag about their awesome potluck but it is just the pot brownies talking.  We all grew up with stupid church socials but this is a potluck you want to be at because it is full of Lemons idiots telling lies over good food and adult beverages.

Tell us what you will bring https://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/view … 33#p343233.

chadadams59 wrote:

I'd like to request that Fireball Racing be put in the last tech time slot for all future races until the Fairlane actually finishes a race without consuming another engine. 

The Fairlane has the potential to break something just rolling it off the trailer.

We've not made our assigned tech time yet, and putting the Fairlane in the second group essentially guarantees that we'll miss our assigned time.

Just show up at 4. It's NBD to us, we're just trying to manage workflow for ourselves by not having 50/70 cars in the first hour (and having people in line for an hour) and then twiddling thumbs for the last three hours.

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

chadadams59 wrote:

Just show up at 4. It's NBD to us, we're just trying to manage workflow for ourselves by not having 50/70 cars in the first hour (and having people in line for an hour) and then twiddling thumbs for the last three hours.

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

is that right? I used to be just one of THOSE cheaterS in a BMW 3 series, to now where I am THE cheater in THE 3 series.

Wisconsin Crap Racers #113 E36
I.O.E. Winners 2023 Gingerman
2016 and 2017 Cure for Gingivitis Champs!
30+ time Losers!