Topic: Thompson lost and found thread

As the title states, if you lost/found something over the weekend, post up here. A couple of items were left at HQ this past weekend at Thompson so if you are missing something post up. I am planning on being at NHMS so I can return them to their owners. One could be a bit pricey so I don't want to just list them out.

Still lost is a red G-Force glove someone asked about in HQ but never turned up.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Re: Thompson lost and found thread

Chrissy lost her new pair of Jabra Elite 75t bluetooth headphones.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

3 (edited by chaase 2021-08-13 05:54 AM)

Sonic wrote:

Chrissy lost her new pair of Jabra Elite 75t bluetooth headphones.

Sorry. Those were not turned into HQ during the weekend. Hopefully someone else found them.  It's not a consolation  but I do have the plate she used to drop off cookies at HQ on Sunday.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Lost a small green bag near the showers with typical shampoo, body wash, but it had a pouch in it with al lot ofmy Lemons patches. If anyone found let me know please

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

I still have the drill that fell out of someone's bumper. Totally unclaimed.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

therood wrote:

I still have the drill that fell out of someone's bumper. Totally unclaimed.

We weren't there, but I wouldn't admit it was mine, either.