Topic: Button Willow Pits

I'm looking to get into the 24 Hours of Lemons but would like to join a team to work in the pits at Button Willow in September so I don't show up with a car and make a jackass out of myself. I've been involved in circle track racing years ago and cobbled a few race cars together and I've been in the auto repair business since 1972 and have tools .I'd gladly work my ass off and pay for my pit pass and be self supporting ~Cheers~

Steve Secor
858-243-6944
stv--48@hotmail.com

Re: Button Willow Pits

Hi Steve,
We have a few cars/teams that will be at the race. Feel free to hang around our garages and help out, ask question etc.  We are running under the team name The Gang that ruined the national championship. Look for the multi colored zebra print cars. Kind of hard to miss…..

Tim

Sorry For Party Racing, Ran When Parked Racing. #3 eLSS Camino, #21 TWAP Solstice.
WAP Pontiac Solstice (RIP)2007-2023

Thanks Tim, I'll be there but... I had the impression you had to be associated with a team to get in. I'll keep my eyes open for a multicolored Zebra.

Okay I go it figured out $30 coconuts to get in and another $10 coconuts for the track. I'd rather sign up with a team but I'll be there one way or the other.  ~Cheers~

Steve. We’re a team of 3. You’re welcome to come hang with the Cuberfukd team, help with pit stops, etc.

Sorry, Tim.  We've claimed Steve and he's just the ticket we need to finally secure that C class win.

Lets Party

-Cyberfukd