Topic: Is it time for a Gingerman post yet?

Are you excited? I am. I mean I'm slightly worried that our brother and sister autocross hot shoes are going to burn the limited brakes and rubber off the car, but I'm looking forward to being the slowest A class car out there as our engine continues to internally clearance itself for future endeavors. We might have an extra helmet or 2 for sale or loan along with a Crow safety harness that's new this year and only has one race on it. Lap belts were too short for us more ballasted drivers. We will accept spare m54 engines as payment.

Will it be too hot for October or too cold for December? Our experience tells us that there is a good chance of rain.

Who's coming and how is your race going to go horribly wrong?

Captain: Buzzoff Racing Suzuki Esteem (superbee) retired after Oct 19
Bmw 330Ci aka Experimento (mentos colored e46 reformed drift car)
We formerly apologize for _______________ and then _____________ and our driver did not have the line.

Re: Is it time for a Gingerman post yet?

Not too early at all, Freeze Farms is ready to go.  Our Strickland Propane S10 is gonna be rethemed to honor an UGLY 90s NASCAR scheme.   Summer was our first race so the build + safety stuff left us with 480 treadwear eBay tires.  Truck is now lower, on much better tires, and we think we've added somewhere north of 3-4 hp to it....so expect to only be 45 mph faster than us now instead of 50. 

Can't wait!

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

That_Noise_Is_Normal wrote:

Not too early at all, Freeze Farms is ready to go.  Our Strickland Propane S10 is gonna be rethemed to honor an UGLY 90s NASCAR scheme.   Summer was our first race so the build + safety stuff left us with 480 treadwear eBay tires.  Truck is now lower, on much better tires, and we think we've added somewhere north of 3-4 hp to it....so expect to only be 45 mph faster than us now instead of 50. 

Can't wait!

I was out there with you all in the mentos bmw on the last hour Sunday and it seemed like you all had figured something out. My first car as a kid was an S10 that I constantly sent into corners with the tires squealing so it's fair to say I have a soft spot for those little trucks. Good job on a first time out.

Captain: Buzzoff Racing Suzuki Esteem (superbee) retired after Oct 19
Bmw 330Ci aka Experimento (mentos colored e46 reformed drift car)
We formerly apologize for _______________ and then _____________ and our driver did not have the line.

Hey thanks!  We had a great time and are sufficiently addicted now.  Will have to come by and say hello in a couple weeks....still Mentos theme?

This truck was mine from HS...22 years ago.  Then it was a 2nd truck, then work truck, then a beater, then parked at 245k.... mowed around it the last 4 years and decided it really just needed to be a racecar :-)
Best decision ever.

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10