Topic: Loudon N.H. race

I plan on going to see this first hand,  Any teams need another set of hands to help wrench or whatever. Not asking to drive as I don't have the gear and am really going to see what it is all about.
Then maybe next year think about  starting a team or  ?

Re: Loudon N.H. race

Stop by and say hi to the Saturn team, Elmos revenge. Car # 24 and Car #29. We would love to meet you!
Manny

Ill be with All Roads Racing E30 Car 595.

I can be found in a chefs hat.

We will be having a pot luck friday night at 6.

Come and eat with us. We will be in the tech/blackflag garage.

88 Festiva  -  Damn Tree!!!
"We Are Not Really From Iran" Festiva  -  Motor and Trans to be anounced

Be sure to hang out near HQ to see tech and BS inspection first hand, also a good time to talk to people who have cars that appeal to you.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

As Manny said, feel free to stop by and see us with the Saturns. Adding a location to your profile is also helpful.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Come by and say Hi to the #90 Turd Miata :-) I promise we don't bite, but if you listen to me we will all end up drunk

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Thanks, I'll try to stop by everyone's garage/pit whatever it is.

Should I bring a bribe for the Lemons staff, so I can roam the garage, team pits.

Nah, they get enough crap. lol
You won't need to bribe anyone to roam and ask questions.

1991 VW Jetta #38 - cuz Whoopie Pie!

I never made it to the race, had to work a co-worker had a family emergency .
Hope everyone had a great time.