Topic: MINI Cooper Racecar Team Starter Kit $4.5K-ish SoCal Del.Neg.

I'll spare you all a bunch of details. But I think it's time for me to move on from this particular lot of goodies.

CA titled 2004 BINI Cooper (non-S) engine removed with a replacement "ran when parked" 100K-ish motor and 6speed getrag trans (from a cooper S) ready to install. car is complete minus a driver door window motor.

2005 (maybe 2006? can't remember ottomh) BINI Cooper (non-S) accident damage w/ bent pass front strut tower-- Still starts right up and less than 30K miles on it. has the better getrag 5 speed in it and not the midlands crap. no title-- it was a salvage auction vehicle. I got it for spares but it could actually be caged as car #2 and the 5speed sold off.

extra strut tower section from another BINI if you wanted to cut and fix the bent one (but pulling the one on the car out is probably the easier thing to do-- just brace it with a tube coming off the cage pass side A-pillar)

Set of adjustable coilovers

at least 1 extra 6 speed getrag trans. Possibly 2-- can't remember

3 extra longblocks-- consider them as cores or parts

Some new gaskets and an ARP stud kit and some other stuff

Spare wheels

Also willing to bend a cage for you (but not going to notch or weld it for you)

I've got an in-date helmet, a fire suppression system (may need a refill already right outta the box, can't remember), a couple race seats to choose from, and even a fire suit and some fuel jugs and I'm also willing to help with transport of all of this stuff a reasonable distance...  The nicer you are and easier any handover of this is, the more I'll throw into the deal either in labor or parts I find lying around that I think may help you in your Lemons adventures. 

Hell, I might even give you a trophy or three to start off your collection.

I can't see me accepting less than $4K for what all I can remember I have, but I think $4500 would make me feel less shitty about getting rid of all of this stuff. If you are local enough and serious enough to come take a look, I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement that would make us both happy.

I'm not bailing on Lemons, just think I should bail on this particular project I've been dragging around with me to at least 3 different locations over the years.

Re: MINI Cooper Racecar Team Starter Kit $4.5K-ish SoCal Del.Neg.

Bump by a VERY motivated seller.

My price to see this all go is weakening. Take advantage of me in my moments of weakness. Please.

At the moment, it'd be hard to say NO to even an insulting offer made in person and with plans for immediate or near-immediate removal

3 (edited by Spank 2021-10-22 01:50 PM)

I'm (figuratively) dyin' here of dehydration and nobody wants to offer even to wizz on me?

Spank wrote:

I'm (figuratively) dyin' here of dehydration and nobody wants to offer even to wizz on me?

I think you should build them and I will race them.