Topic: C class Volkswagen diesel IOE for sale CO >CA

I have a 1981 VW rabbit pickup truck that has a 1.6 Turbo diesel motor.  It's a C class truck and has a few races under it's belt.  I am running it in the 24 hour race at High Plains in Colorado and then planning to run it in the Sonoma race in CA and then sell it and build a new car for next year.  You could purchase and run it in CA or purchase after the race.  $5000

Truck race history:

HPR  24 hr race (Sept 2020).  Ran 6 hours and blew the turbo.  Did a turbo delete and put it back on the track for another 600 miles.  We won the most heroic fix and finished 3rd in class.

Gingerman 2020.  Ran about 6 hours and started to lift the head and loose the head gasket.  Plumbed some extra hose to shed the heat.  Finished the day and the race next day. I think we finished 9th in class.

HPR Summer 2021.  Killed it!  I Ironmaned the entire race.  Had 1 pit each day for fuel.  Truck ran flawless with a new turbo and new head.  Finished 3rd in class only 11 laps off of first.  I think I finished 13th overall.  I won the IOE and the truck had zero repairs.

HPR 24 hour race.  Planning to win class C

Looking for the right buyer.  I might have room on the price if we race together and you pay for registration.  The truck is a 5 speed manual.  It's easy to drive.  Very predictable front wheel drive.  Lowered on coilovers, has bilstein shocks.  Clean wiring.  easy to fix.  @offroadcaddyracing on Instagram if you want to see pics and video.

Re: C class Volkswagen diesel IOE for sale CO >CA

Update:  HPR race was another success.  We are still planning on Sonoma for December.  Truck post race repairs...

New CV axles
New front wheel bearings
New Head gasket
New overflow water tank
New tires

Truck will still be for sale.  Solid C class and we have finished top 3 twice in C.

I have raced at 3 of 4 races that this car has been at and would love to drive it some day

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Interested - DM me at renngt3 on IG or text 510 517 2502

Called ya, left a message.

Still have the truck...We will be at Sonoma as of Thursday before the race.  Throw down a deposit and it's yours after the race.  Would take a partial trade if you have another VW rabbit for me to take home on the trailer.

Highly interested, and will also be at Sonoma race in December as a spectator. My Instagram is nickgschenone. I look forward to hearing from you!

My IG is thedailycaddy

I sent you a message.  Feel free to give me a call before we head out for CA on Nov. 28th.  Would love to have a new home for the truck...I am building another rabbit for Lemons, or I would keep it.  The truck is SICK!!  720-484-1771

Very interested in this pickup truck, hope you can reply to the message

Sent you an email Daniel