Topic: Any interest in getting corner weights at Road Atlanta?

If I bring a set of scales would anyone be interested in weighing their car?   I figure $20 would be reasonable per car?    They take a little to setup and get level plus they aren't cheap.

Re: Any interest in getting corner weights at Road Atlanta?

Way more than reasonable, those things aren't cheap! I'm not local but I'd bring all the race cars out for that price.

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i

I figured most wouldnt balk at $20, but anymore and they wouldnt bother.   Its not like most of the Lemons teams really care what their car weighs.

I’d weigh our car

Yep, I’d be in for a $20 spot. 2-1/4 (?) tons of Fury

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

I almost bought a set of scales to do this same thing at an HPR Lemons last year.  Even went as far as making sure the track was alright with me charging (they were).  Please post if enough other teams take you up over the race weekend to cover your cost.  I may try it at the June HPR race.

Yeah they definitely shouldn't. I know you aren't actually doing the corner balance part itself, but shops around here charge north of $300 to corner balance a car. I'd gladly pay $20, go back to the pit, adjust, rinse/repeat at $20 if you were local. Great deal guys!

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i

I'd like to weigh both our cars.

Add another to the list, we'd certainly appreciate the opportunity to know weight distribution

I will definitely have the scales and will be there thursday night.     i own the terribly painted 1996 crown victoria #281