Topic: KIM HARMON SCROTIUM 500: Road Atlanta '21 Entry List & Tech Times

At last, the Jeep Cherokee vs. Chevy Malibu vs. Buick Terraza-swapped Buick Century motorsports matchup we've all wanted for the last 23 years. Also, Sputnik is rolling into the race directly from the Retreat From Moscow Rally. Be sure to look for the Retreat From Moscow awards ceremony in the paddock Friday night, tentatively planned by the timing building they won't ever let us (or you) in. As always, click here for fuller resolutioner.

https://i.imgur.com/0Oxt9d8.jpg

Tech times are also posted on the event page, but they're here for those on the Forum looking for a shortcut: https://24hoursoflemons.com/wp-content/ … um_V02.pdf

See y'inz in Braselton. Judges are Andy Didorosi, Aaron Cole, and me.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

2 (edited by VKZ24 2021-12-02 06:57 AM)

Re: KIM HARMON SCROTIUM 500: Road Atlanta '21 Entry List & Tech Times

Eric is there any chance the list is in Excel or a Google Spreadsheet?  It would make it easier to sort if so.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Et Viola

This is just what I screenshot for the entry list because it's too much effort to make it look nicer (though the reg system output is even uglier by an order of magnitude).

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

therood wrote:

Et Viola

This is just what I screenshot for the entry list because it's too much effort to make it look nicer (though the reg system output is even uglier by an order of magnitude).

Thanks Eric!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Spreadsheet form is so nice..I can only imagine the system output. The benefits of being a computer programmer is I can fix stupid outputs if I feel like it.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Oh, that Malibu is going DOWN!

Serious question though, what is the protocol for getting on track for the Friday test day?  I've been looking for an e-mail or something, but haven't seen any information (I do frequently make Mr. Magoo look observant, though).  Will it be really obvious what we need to do to hit the track when we get there Friday morning?  If this is coming out in a later e-mail, that will suffice, not trying to double your work.

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"It's got a van motor, a 220 cubic inch plant, it's got van tires, van suspension, van shocks. It's a model with the catalytic converters ripped out so
     it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it a racecar or what?" - Blues Brothers, Probably

From the "Schedule" link, under the "Race Info" link for RA:

"OPTIONAL FRIDAY TRACK TESTING
Organized and operated by Lemons; find testing details and signup info on your team's main registration page."

There were some updates to the entry list and tech times. V2 is posted above both in the link and in the entry list.

Here's the updated XLS: https://24hoursoflemons.com/wp-content/ … um_V02.xls

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com