Topic: Pictures from the YOKOHAMA ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA 2021

First time ever at a Lemons race.  I had a great time.  I took a few pictures and wanted to share.

Since I am new to the forum, I cannot post a link.  Send me a message and I will send you a link to my flickr page

Re: Pictures from the YOKOHAMA ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA 2021

Jnoot wrote:

First time ever at a Lemons race.  I had a great time.  I took a few pictures and wanted to share.

Since I am new to the forum, I cannot post a link.  Send me a message and I will send you a link to my flickr page

Just make one more teensie little post, and all will work like you expect.

That guy

Jnoot wrote:

With permission from the photographer,here is the link...Enjoy!  https://flic.kr/s/aHsmXf4ZZz

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

Jnoot wrote:

Thank you for sharing!

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

Very nice compositions.

Capt. Delinquent Racing
RUST-TITE XR4Ti - '21 ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA  I Got Screwed
The One & Only Taurus V8 SHO #31(now moved on to another OG Delinquent)
'17 Vodden the Hell - (No) Hope for the Future Award, '08 AMP Survivor, '08 ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA Mega-Cheater

Great photos. Thanks for posting