Topic: New track in AZ! Attesa Raceway/Podium Club

Unfortunately it's another Member only type of deal, same as Inde Motorsports Ranch, but maybe the fine folks at Lemons can get us in there next year so we can grease up another track!

It's halfway between Tucson and Phoenix so should be easy to get to, even for the So Cal folks!

Later,
Will

Re: New track in AZ! Attesa Raceway/Podium Club

Seems like there was a discussion a few years back about this track in Casa Grande.  Someone from the Lemons community (i.e. one of us, not HQ) spoke to the owner who was open to the idea but not on the initial track.  Plans are/were to build multiple tracks on the property.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

3 (edited by DirtyDuc 2021-12-21 06:28 PM)

Same type of deal, but so far the cost of a membership is significantly less. It's not super cheap, but last time I talked to the sales team there were options that fit on a normal-sized credit card.

Oh, yep, there it is https://www.podiumclub.com/join-club/

As threatened, it's gone up since they broke ground... but still not Inde levels.

Inde starts at like $45k buy-in plus annual dues last time I checked.

That guy

I’m necromancing this thread.

They have completed their track and are hosting NASA and other local track day organizers. I hope that Lemons staff at least talk with the owners as they plan 2023, since I’d love to see an AZ race return. California races are crowded and towing to Denver was expensive.