Topic: Barber 2022 “Who’s Going?”

Who going to Barber?

Team Old Dudes & our 65 Ranchero will be there!

Re: Barber 2022 “Who’s Going?”

Half-Fast racing will be there with two Beetles. The green one is "The Turtle" (round, green, and slow), and the white one is "Snowball" (as in it has a snowball's chance in hell of winning anything). Snowball is aka the "Cosmo Beetle".

LS Racing will be making our first trip down to this track from Illinois, been on the bucket list for awhile.  We will be taking our 93' MR2 (#200), hoping for some warmer temps & dry conditions.

Bad Decisions will be there with the '47 Plymouth...been a long time since went to Barber.

Six Pack racing will be driving down from Pittsburgh.  We've never been to Barber, but we are looking forward to it.

Bringing the "Mitsubishi Meme Machine". (3G Eclipse)

Team Super Westerfield Bros will be there in our '93 Integra. 

We're looking forward to it since Baber didn't happen in 2021, but we're a little bummed it's not on Super Bowl weekend.  We have really enjoyed ordering a bunch of pizzas, hanging out in the hotel lobby, and watching the game the past few years.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

I'm dragging the BMW down from Michigan for this one. Also bringing a spare race car in case my LS-swapped BMW decides to (again) do LS-swapped BMW things.

The Pentastar whisperer

VKZ24 wrote:

Team Super Westerfield Bros will be there in our '93 Integra. 

We're looking forward to it since Baber didn't happen in 2021, but we're a little bummed it's not on Super Bowl weekend.  We have really enjoyed ordering a bunch of pizzas, hanging out in the hotel lobby, and watching the game the past few years.

I can't believe the NFL doesn't follow our schedule. What a bunch of crap.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/drxYhbCVnqcz68V3HI/giphy.gif

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Napolean Complex from Chicago will be there with the 04 Mini Cooper S, aka, The Perpetual Bridesmaid (sure seems to get 2nd and 3rd in class and can never nail the podium).

A Stupid and Futile Gesture will be there with our Miata.  I'm looking for the correct bribe to get Eric to put us in class B so we can prove we suck as bad in other classes as well.

We are going to Skip Barber (pun intended) in favor of going to CMP this year. We enjoy Barber a lot though. Have fun y'all!

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

We'll be heading south from Cleveland with the Probe. 

We're hoping it blows up early so we can spend the rest of the day at the museum.

We'll have good wine to share.  Stop by.

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

First time team KIND OF BLUE Racing will be there with our Ford Focus. Stop by and draw on our hood.

I'm bringing myself and my questionable decision making to arrive and drive for 2 different teams.  I'm a whore.  Also, I couldn't get the Fairlane fixed in time cuz it's cold and I'm lazy.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

In spite of the entertaining weather between Chicagoland and Barber, we are still coming.  There will be a Potluck about 6 Saturday in the pentalty box.

Just a reminder of how things ended for Bad Decisions Racing last time we graced the pristine grounds of Barber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvctk2QS3aA

We hope not to repeat that even if it is our favorite memory of those early days.  The '47 Plymouth is more likely to spin due to its insane torque and no automatic trans to puke all its fluid onto and exhaust manifold.

I'm coming to Barber as a spectator.
I'm bringing a trailer & cash just in case someone is inclined to sell their car after the race.
I'll be the old longhair in the Santa suit.

Judge Manny here,
It was great meeting Yous Guys down in the south.
As a Yankee from the big apple, i felt the love from my rebel neighbors down at Barber this weekend!
Hope everyone had as good a time as I did.

see you next time!
Manny