Topic: Pitt race ride to track?

I am flying in to Pittsburgh Airport Thursday at 4 and looking to catch a ride to the track with someone. Anybody passing through that can pick up a hitch hiker? Happy to buy dinner on the way.

Sorry For Party Racing, Ran When Parked Racing. #3 eLSS Camino, #21 TWAP Solstice.
WAP Pontiac Solstice (RIP)2007-2023

Re: Pitt race ride to track?

If you're still there at 9PM, get in touch with me.

I'll send you a message

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

I am even worse off than you. I get in at 1am Friday and am looking for a ride. Anything after 1am. So, even 9 or 10am.I can't even rent a car until 8am from what I am finding. The downside of flying out of Santa Barbara.

Wendell34 wrote:

I am even worse off than you. I get in at 1am Friday and am looking for a ride. Anything after 1am. So, even 9 or 10am.I can't even rent a car until 8am from what I am finding. The downside of flying out of Santa Barbara.

You can try Turo for renting a car on off hours. I've used it successfully before for renting in weird places or odd times. Bonus, you won't get stuck with a chevy sonic...

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

If you're still there at 9PM, get in touch with me.

I'll send you a message

Much appreciated!!

Sorry For Party Racing, Ran When Parked Racing. #3 eLSS Camino, #21 TWAP Solstice.
WAP Pontiac Solstice (RIP)2007-2023