Topic: Yokohama Lemons Block party @ CMP '22: Inspection Times and Entry List

I think this is Lemons' first Protege5, which was a car I always loved but were too rusty here for me to consider buying. Three Lexus SC400s have cleared the evidence motor pool and we've got a Dart vs. Valiant showdown. I'll toss in two college teams racing Fords with Lamar University students running the '08 Fusion (also a first) and Cleveland State kids missing PittRace with their '11 Crown Vic and electing instead to tow another 800 miles. WCPGW? (Full-res image here, Excel version here)

https://i.imgur.com/PcjBZ3z.jpg

Tech Times are on the event page and also directly linked here. NOTE: Tech is 12-4 with Late/Missed Tech @ 3:30. BS Inspections are in Downtown Camden; parade instructions should go out in the email next week, but it's the same as it ever was.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Yokohama Lemons Block party @ CMP '22: Inspection Times and Entry List

Also, I'm always fascinated by the occasional cluster of random numbers together, like #116-119. Obviously, ones are easy to make so that explains it, but I'm never sure why more people don't go with 7X1, 7X7, 1X1, 1X7, etc. Make it easy on yourselves and not many people pick three-digit numbers that start with 7.

NUMBERS R HARD.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com