1 (edited by Klayfish 2022-04-06 04:40 AM)

Topic: Looking for race team SWAG at CMP (or anywhere by mail??)

I recently made a friend down in Florida who has been doing HPDE with her husband for a few decades (actually started with her mother).  They have a daughter who is now 8 and has taken a serious love to road course karting.  My friend is selling her well equipped car hauler so they can fund buying a good race kart and a properly sized trailer.  As soon as I get more pics and details, I'll post the trailer for sale here in case anyone wants it.  Also, if you know of a good enclosed kart sized trailer for sale, let me know.  Anywho, the daughter just loves racing.  I know she'd get a kick of out some of the team SWAG I've seen around Lemons.  I'm gathering a shirt from my team and a friends' team.  If you've got any team SWAG appropriate for an 8 year old girl, let me know.  T-shirt (even if a bit too big), stickers, etc... I will be happy to pay you, assuming I don't get 50 teams selling me a shirt...I don't want to buy that many.  I'll be both working and driving at the upcoming CMP race, we can meet up there.  If you're not at CMP but have something you can mail, let me know and I can give you my address.

Thanks!!!

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff

Re: Looking for race team SWAG at CMP (or anywhere by mail??)

I'll look for you at CMP. I have ToadRacer - Off-Kilter Racing stickers for you.

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

3 (edited by Klayfish 2022-04-07 01:26 PM)

That would be awesome, thanks!!  I'll be driving the blue Honda Del Sol when I'm not working for Lemons.  When I'm working, not sure where I'll be.  Very likely will be doing gear tech on Friday.  My name is Steve.  If I'm outside, I'll likely be wearing a Lemons staff shirt and a tan safari hat.

Three Pedal Mafia

Just want to bring this to the top one more time, as the race is next weekend.  If anyone has any kind of team SWAG they can part with (I can pay you) that's appropriate for an 8 year old, please let me know.  I'd love to wow her with Lemons stuff, she's so into racing!  I'll be working gear tech on Friday, wearing my tan safari hat.  Thanks!!

Three Pedal Mafia

5 (edited by Wesleyw 2022-04-19 10:56 AM)

Come see us at the parade (or in the garage area).  Car #418, red BMW E36 if you want a cool hood ornament that may work out well (or terrible).
Also, we only have a few to decorate our car and they are not sanctioned by Lemons and we will most likely get yelled at a lot so let's hope they are okay with it..  Also, they are painted chrome now.
https://i.imgur.com/u3Ge5hI.jpg

'94 BMW E36 - mostly fast with frequent periods of sitting in the pits getting worked on

6 (edited by chaase 2022-04-19 08:36 AM)

Wesleyw wrote:

Come see us at the parade (or in the garage area).  Car #418, red BMW E36 if you want a cool hood ornament that may work out well (or terrible).
Also, we only have a few to decorate our car and they are not sanctioned by Lemons and we will most likely get yelled at a lot so let's hope they are okay with it..  Also, they are painted chrome now.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/n261GDYZWfXpL93PqBxnK21NX123e_T8vX_feOkwiALH0insigXaicqwDvkQJLEtKbzZ12XVfoNl-kP1gIYMUzLoiHdJbhJNJuvMM1pM4-OKrW8NIRhUwLwVPGxzmABYRuVF_Tt8l3wgolhvReAlOFcwIbiBsVQD6acSAmmvCzH2NpMoJ0KQ34EOBqC6WJ5QUR20naHSXyEn529b0Yl14saf4t8xvdXv_CnwsXDj9p4Fb4058ZUW3T2OwjMILfwp8hyhHChDB2JcBCj7xJx3ADiiluo55qHJT4NSqEJ1E1DQmbqis5XN-D32rzfeexcie6a7cWmJztrL2a4q_lECpqecUY1GcyMepZrUQ-WKVF9KvVOR2re3iVubSP-DHAbSmaMAQ2IAnrFPVDrwVcLRRMJf2tZXEYQ5htEHsnKsqvkT5hRTB0Qcj-2-7qJ8H3NSYFqaCPZ1akGHZFa4x_Y0jPXXQqM6kD1R97LT9wu2ADWPxg76p_WyL5WjIZoQUGF6p2bCYCJ6dIZVmvX0lYYRYqJ9CxfoAlRxCS0mKKbsiG66AayhemA5OsZScjKZ6w8-jlg3VIMExLV5VF4KSCuff_dPIjtx6V_sS82Y5CcqHQ_qVE6bjAXruIq_SFEm_luluvVTYE3ry5ooQL835UIyRjJhc6S7XB0pSfeUILYJhvmUy8kZkjkx4CsV97TqrBBFY6xgaao3vZrAg-cWrSkDwbTwqCgYxh5PRm0M8HEm4mnepA1XtroVZdXe1U_40HjDR9llXegTS_TfgBojBedUsyAWvSV-TZBYdonoDg=w1249-h1665-no?authuser=0

Judge Chris, who will be at CMP this weekend, would love to bring one back up to NY attach to his Javelin if that can be arranged...

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

No pics shown here...

trying again.. not good at this (or driving)
https://i.imgur.com/u3Ge5hI.jpg

'94 BMW E36 - mostly fast with frequent periods of sitting in the pits getting worked on

That's awesome!!!  I will absolutely stop by.  I will also be judging, so I may be with Judge Chris when doing BS tech.

Three Pedal Mafia