Topic: Boris will tell you about Pitt '22

Boris went to PittRace; had good time.

Boris get call in middle of night on Thursday. "Transmission missing some gear." Is not big deal, since racecar only need few gear to dominate.
"No, Boris! More gear than usual is missing." сука блять. So Boris get in Lada and go to glorious racecar and tractor factory to watch smart comrades Boris and Boris rebuild transmission. It work, so all Boris go home.

Cheaty Ukrainian Subaru does the tech - C0 without open hood! Surely Boris has pulled fast one. We give rainbow suction cup potato as gift.

Saturday: we do some racing. It go OK. Boris driving car when see Russian spy in tire wall. Boris eliminate spy with car; win medal.
But then we cook GLORIOUS BABUSKA PIEROGI in the fat of Tsoggy bacon. Great success for all.

Sunday: Car run OK. Car run so good, it think of mighty Buran space shuttle. Car get inspired and send rod out of brand new motor and into orbit. All clap.

Great success for Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, and little Boris.

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

Re: Boris will tell you about Pitt '22

The Fatman wrote:

Boris went to PittRace; had good time.

Boris get call in middle of night on Thursday. "Transmission missing some gear." Is not big deal, since racecar only need few gear to dominate.
"No, Boris! More gear than usual is missing." сука блять. So Boris get in Lada and go to glorious racecar and tractor factory to watch smart comrades Boris and Boris rebuild transmission. It work, so all Boris go home.

Cheaty Ukrainian Subaru does the tech - C0 without open hood! Surely Boris has pulled fast one. We give rainbow suction cup potato as gift.

Saturday: we do some racing. It go OK. Boris driving car when see Russian spy in tire wall. Boris eliminate spy with car; win medal.
But then we cook GLORIOUS BABUSKA PIEROGI in the fat of Tsoggy bacon. Great success for all.

Sunday: Car run OK. Car run so good, it think of mighty Buran space shuttle. Car get inspired and send rod out of brand new motor and into orbit. All clap.

Great success for Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris, and little Boris.

…….. Bulshvick…….

Can I haz Pierogi???

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Re: Boris will tell you about Pitt '22

Thank you, Boris. Your post-race wrapup really made my day!  I'm glad you guys had a good time at Pitt. See you at the races!