Topic: Pictures of CMP

Hey there, I got some pretty good shots of people racing and the awards ceremony at CMP last weekend:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/briangreilly/B3561g

The pictures are at 70% quality of the originals and you can email me at brian.g.reilly@icloud.com if you want full res. These are completely free. All I ask if you repost, please credit me as “@brian.g.reilly” or tagging me if on Instagram.

I was there with the Miller High Life team; if you want to check out their shots, you can do so here:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/briangreilly/918016

Re: Pictures of CMP

Nice pics!

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Thank ya!

Very cool!  You got some good shots of my old Valiant. Thank you!

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

Thank you!

William
Team SOB

Dudefladge wrote:

Very cool!  You got some good shots of my old Valiant. Thank you!

You are welcome. Are you guys on insta? I got a shot of two of you guys at Sebring last year and want to post all the shots together.

7 (edited by Dudefladge 2022-05-01 07:15 AM)

I do have an Instagram account… Rob.Simmons.182. I don’t have any posts though. I s’pose I should…

EDT: I just posted our differential woes from CMP. I’m now an Instagramer! Thanks for the nudge.

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

You are an excellent photographer!  Thank you for sharing

'94 BMW E36 - mostly fast with frequent periods of sitting in the pits getting worked on