Topic: NorCal - looking for new teammate(s)

AFART Racing is running two Mk3 Toyota Supras (don't get too excited, no 2JZ and no turbos - just plain old mid-80s Japanese luxury with overly complicated wiring and unobtanium body and suspension parts). They're fun and forgiving cars to drive. Next race is at Thunderhill. We're looking for long-term commitments, and drivers can come with some track experience, or none. Must have a relaxed outlook on life. No wrenching necessary, but it is helpful. With two cars, when one breaks we tend to have the other one running well so everyone gets track time. Long-term teammates share "ownership" of the cars and split expenses evenly. DM me for details.

Captain of AFART Racing - 1987 and 1988 Toyota Supras
Captain of McDads/AFART Racing -1977 Lancia Scorpion (IOE Winner Sears Pointless 2021... wait, really?? YES, REALLY!!).
Captain of 42 Hours of MeLons (2013-14) - Vattenmelon Vagn 1984 Volvo 240, B-Class Winner: Arse-Freeze 2014

Re: NorCal - looking for new teammate(s)

Hi, can you send me more info on how it works? Drive time? How many drivers? Who pays for what? “Ownership” options? Are both cars on the track at the same time? Thank you!!

We run both cars on track at the same time. Generally 4 drivers per car. Everyone splits seat time equitably, and shares in costs and volunteers time to the maintenance/theming/towing/etc. We try to run it sort of like a car club, so monthly dues and an up-front buy-in. PM me your phone number if you'd like to talk details!

Captain of AFART Racing - 1987 and 1988 Toyota Supras
Captain of McDads/AFART Racing -1977 Lancia Scorpion (IOE Winner Sears Pointless 2021... wait, really?? YES, REALLY!!).
Captain of 42 Hours of MeLons (2013-14) - Vattenmelon Vagn 1984 Volvo 240, B-Class Winner: Arse-Freeze 2014

Sent you an email!