1 (edited by zer0 2022-05-23 11:19 AM)

Topic: Yokohama Real Hoopties of New Jersey Potluck/BBQ

Greetings All! 

We here at Zero Energy Racing have the distinct pleasure/honor of bringing back our hot meat for you to put in your mouths.  We will be bringing the Chew Chew Train smoker with us again and going to attempt about 120lbs of pulled pork.  So, we would like to request any sides others may be willing to contribute to making this a more rounded meal.  Otherwise its going to be baked beans and pork, it might get rough.

We will, as usual, be accepting monetary donations, to be given to Alex's Lemonade Stand

Also, donations of plates, utensils, ice etc. will be helpful and feel free to sign up for those as well.

So, Saturday night, after the checkered flies, bring your appetites because we look forward to racing with you, and even more to feeding you.

Jeff
Capt Zero Energy Racing 
somewhat quick and moderately angsty

Capt. Zero Energy Racing
Somewhat quick and moderately angsty.

Re: Yokohama Real Hoopties of New Jersey Potluck/BBQ

Hey Jeff,
made a spread sheet to make it easier to list
https://bit.ly/3w88NoB

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

thank you very much that will be super helpful

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

Valve Tap be bringing

Plates / Napkins/ plasticware    And 3 Cases of Mixed Soda/drinks

On the spreadsheet!

Cordoba

hey guys! I emailed, would you like me to assist with the organization of this? I handled Pitt Race and it was pretty epic. Happy to assist with the advertising and organization. Please let me know ASAP! Chrissy

Three Pedal Mafia- The Queen
Honda Civic Wagovan, The Boat, Civic, TR, Rolls Royce, Citroen SM IOE, Mazda3, Honda Civic
Class A, Class B, Class C, Regional award, Org Choice, IOE winners
Number 1 frekin champions IOE > Overall

chrissy wrote:

hey guys! I emailed, would you like me to assist with the organization of this? I handled Pitt Race and it was pretty epic. Happy to assist with the advertising and organization. Please let me know ASAP! Chrissy

sure smile

This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

7 (edited by zer0 2022-05-22 03:27 PM)

chrissy wrote:

Absolutely, sorry i didnt seen an email, ill check again.  But advertising/ getting the word out would be a huge help.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

8 (edited by Jimmy 2022-05-23 07:39 AM)

chrissy wrote:

Chrissy....Forget the Pot Luck .....can you organize my team?....We are a mess and need help!

Looking forward to NJ !!!

Cordoba

Hey, this is Eric (DJ914) from 3PM and I'll be bringing my live band for the Saturday night festivities. I'll provide music for the pot luck as well as DJ after the Band for the general party. This will be a fantastic event!!

Signed up for some homemade bread and kielbasa from Bell’s Mansion

This is Craig from Team Elmo's Revenge (Manny's band of Sesame Street-themed whackos) and I will bring some homemade cookies and/or brownies!

Keep the contributions coming, we can make this as excellent as Pitt was.

Our team is also bringing a live band to play during the dinner and afterwards.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

Is Alex manning the bar again?

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

I am pretty sure he'll be there!!

Three Pedal Mafia- The Queen
Honda Civic Wagovan, The Boat, Civic, TR, Rolls Royce, Citroen SM IOE, Mazda3, Honda Civic
Class A, Class B, Class C, Regional award, Org Choice, IOE winners
Number 1 frekin champions IOE > Overall

C-Team will be providing a few trays from our southern crawfish boil. Crawfish, corn on the cob and potatoes mixed in. Also will be made more on the mild side.

I'm going to bring a couple of trays of jambalaya.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

17 (edited by adamspn 2022-06-07 03:29 AM)

BARF motorsports will be bringing buns for pork, beans, wieners, whatever you want to stick on them... but have any idea what a good number to aim for is? I'm thinking like 30-40 packs (of 8) which still seems.... low? hyelp

Update: going to shoot for 30 packs and see where that gets us

Cheesebolt Enterprises is bringing the gluten-free love.  Turkey chili, 7-layer dip and chips, oatmeal/craisin and oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies.

We're bribing the judges with an assortment of bizarre sodas of southern Lancaster County, so if they are laying around I'll rope them in.

Glue Sticks are bringing about 40 pounds of fried turkey.  We're using peanut oil, do we need allergy disclaimer signs?  Is that a thing for pot lucks?

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

People are going to need some fiber after all that meat
I can bring watermelon and cut it up on a platter

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

I’m bringing cornbread, sweet rolls, and butter.

Ronster

Ronster Wraps eSports (iRacing Lemons League)

All I can say, this was super tasty smile