Topic: Seeking mechanic/driver in Atlanta suburbs

Here's the deal.  In my 11th season of Lemons, all with 3 Pedal Mafia.  I live in Atlanta and the team is based in PA/NJ area, so I'm an arrive and drive.  I plan to continue that indefinitely.  I also have an 18 year old son who is a total car guy.  I recently got remarried and my wife has fallen in love with HPDE.  Both of them want to run Lemons.  I'm actively working on finding an existing Lemons car for southern tracks...Road Atlanta, Barber, CMP...so I can get them seat time.  Here's where you come in....

My nickname on 3 Pedal Mafia is "The Dishwashing Fairy", and there's a reason for it.  I can change oil, brakes, shit like that.  Anything more and the best thing I can do is get out of the way and fetch tools or be extra hands.  I've learned some things with 3PM, but am nowhere near capable of caring for a Lemons car.  I'm looking for a skilled mechanic who knows how to do pretty much anything.  You are the cars' mechanic, and in exchange I cover part or all of your entry/driving fee for the race.  I live in the northwest suburbs of Atlanta, to be specific Dallas. 

If this fits your description, let me know here or e-mail me at SKJSS0307@gmail.com

Steve

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff