Topic: 1994 Taurus SHO 5spd, mine. Your next Lemons car awaits....

Long story short, I picked this up dirt cheap from its' original owner a few months ago.  I was going to use it as an HPDE car for my wife and son to get seat time before they start Lemons racing.  It was an impulsive buy and in hindsight not the best idea.  I wound getting a Lemons car that I can also use for HPDE, so this has to go.  It runs and drives well.  Not that it matters for Lemons, but the damn a/c even works.  Chassis has 300k miles, engine has around 110k.  Owner kept a shit ton of receipts for repair/maintenance, which I've got.  Leaks a bit of oil onto manifold, but I'd presume you'll fix that.  Needs windshield, $300 installed.  Biggest challenge you'll need to address is rust in the doglegs. I can get you photos of the floor and rails, they are not rusted.  The doglegs are trash.  I will cut a deal for a Lemons team, of course, and make it easy for you to get under budget or use it as a parts donor for your next A class dominator.  I'm tired of dealing with CL morons, please save me from them.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/ … 62254.html

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff

Re: 1994 Taurus SHO 5spd, mine. Your next Lemons car awaits....

Someone...anyone...save me from the dredges of stupidity that is CL....  Make an offer.

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff

Re: 1994 Taurus SHO 5spd, mine. Your next Lemons car awaits....

I sent a email. I'm interested