Topic: Camping at NCM in September - anyone have RV site map?

WE are looking to head down for the NCM race in September, just hoping to see if anyone has a site map for the RV campsites ort any hints as to where they are located on the facility. Have been looking for a bit this AM and not found anything really showing details at to where they are located.

Thanks in advance
Pat

Re: Camping at NCM in September - anyone have RV site map?

It's not quite clear, last year was interesting as we could not really set up the RV until later due to conflicts.  But I believe from what I saw that the area just south of the Holley tower up by the track is where they wanted the campers to park

They aren't labelled on a map anywhere. If I recall, the sites to reserve are between the gas station and the timing tower next to the track. Overflow parking is adjacent to that.

There are long parking spots across from the garages that I believe are included with garage rentals.

The general paddock starts across the road from the garages and extends down to the far end of the paddock away from the gas station.

If I recall there was a TON of paddock space.

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

KeiCarMike wrote:

They aren't labelled on a map anywhere. If I recall, the sites to reserve are between the gas station and the timing tower next to the track. Overflow parking is adjacent to that.

There are long parking spots across from the garages that I believe are included with garage rentals.

these are both true as of the track weekend I did in early August. The space between the gas station and the garages is maybe 100 yards by 30 yards, easily held a dozen campers plus tents and all other accoutrement.

If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.