Topic: Fall Failiage-Who's in and what are you driving?

My daughter and I are excited to participate in our first Lemons Rally. 
We'll be driving my street legal e30 Batmobile (Beulah) that we race in the northeast 24HOL.  We have no experience, no heat, no side windows, and the doors have been skinned so they do not seal.  We do have paper maps, and hotel reservations.

Who are ya, and what are you driving?

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

Re: Fall Failiage-Who's in and what are you driving?

I’ll be there with an old friend in the 84 Corvette his dad bought new that I just brought back to life after 20 years of sitting.   Dave from our team will also be there with Bobbin in their spare street Cressida.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

I will be there.  Some friends and I have done some racing together in another league, but decided to do something more relaxed (maybe?) and give the Lemons Rally a shot, so we're all first timers to the rally.  We have a "boring" 0 point car (99 Buick Century).  We did make some decent efforts at our theme - which is based on "Clippy" the Microsoft Office assistant from the 90's/00's, so we hope we can get some "theme" points.  We also tried to stick as close as we could to the Lemons $500 racecar budget as we may race it in the future, so our car is a little rough around the edges but we are pretty confident it will make it to the end.  We have no expectations to win or even do well, just looking to have a good time. 

Dues paid, hotels reserved.  We will be there.  smile

I have a couple of weeks to decide. I'm leaning towards the Great River Road, but after seeing the number of states Fall Fail-iage will travel through, there is a chance I may do it since it is a shorter rally, and less driving to/from the starting and ending points. Earl Burner Civic needs a redemption run.

--Rudy

Driver of soul-sucking appliances in the Rust Belt.
Instagramz: @thehooptiegarage

The Mis-Adventurers are planning to run again if all goes well.  We (by "we" I mean Alex) did a Cummins swap in the D-200 and got it running OK.  Then Alex decided to twin-turbo it so its back apart again.  If that isn't drive-able we will probably fall back on the Wagoneer or last resort the Rampage.  But hopefully we will be there one way or the other...

We are in. Just put some new tires on the 190D, starting graphics next week.