Topic: Lemons South Fall '22 - Entry List & Tech Times

How many Corvettes? NONE CORVETTES! Man, that's a little disappointing. Not even a Chevette! Y'all had better bring your Corvette Attire game.

All that said, there is a ton of Class C trash registered here: Buick Century, Buick Opel Isuzu, all FIVE of the Cajuns' heaps, Valiant, Merkur, ROVER, Eagle Summit Wagon, Bubble-Body Dodge Caravan, Olds Cutlass. Serious IOE contention in play here. (Click here for Excel, click here for better resolution).

https://i.imgur.com/GMxRgUG.jpg

Tech Times are also on the event page and directly linked here if you'd rather. See you in Bowling Green!

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Lemons South Fall '22 - Entry List & Tech Times

1977 Chrysler Imperial!

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

therood wrote:

there is a ton of Class C trash registered here: ... Merkur ...

I'll still bring the bribe, even though this is totally accurate big_smile

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

4 (edited by chaase 2022-09-21 05:37 AM)

KeiCarMike wrote:
therood wrote:

there is a ton of Class C trash registered here: ... Merkur ...

I'll still bring the bribe, even though this is totally accurate big_smile

Since someone will ask.

Myself, Steve and the honorable Eric Rood will be your tormentors in the penalty box and BS this weekend this weekend.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Man I wish we had been able to get ToadRacer ready for this one!

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)

Dudefladge wrote:

Man I wish we had been able to get ToadRacer ready for this one!

Me too! I'd still love to be a guest driver some day. I'd like to drive all of the things that were on my original "Lemons Must-Do" list, even if I wasn't part of the team that brought the first one. And Frogface Valiant was near the top of my list. And yours is awesome.

Thank you!  Hoping for RA and/or Barber.

Off-Kilter Racing
'62 Plymouth Valiant "ToadRacer" - Organizer's Choice, IOE...
'86 Toyota MR2 (needs engine)