Re: Completely new guy

Cheseroo
WRL and AER is pro racers with big $$$ not a place for $500 cars like mine.
Yes I know if someone  found the right person that really  wanted my car I could maybe get $2,000 out of it with all that's with it.
But would have to find right person

350z wrote:

Cage is 1.75 120 wall tig welded
2,900lbs car
Full FIA nets
6 point FIA belts
FiA carbon road race seat
Cool box
FIA fire ext. With nozzles in engine and drivers compartment  and on ATL SFI bladder cell

Now those are specifications! Great purchase for $500, and I expect you to be able to make money with it. Congratulations!

I would very much enjoy seeing this car on track with the '37 Buick or the '78 Coŕdoba (I think <that's correct), for example. I hope you take it to NJMP!

350z wrote:

I will have all paper work and documents and recording everything
If given even 1 penalty  lap will be on phone with lawyer  and will be loading up and taking to court and will have no problem  spending what it takes to win. 
Like you said even at $1500 and sell everything  not needed could have it for $500 easy and be 100% in budget.

I am entertained.

BSOD Racing, 1987 Fiat X1/9

29 (edited by OnkelUdo 2022-09-26 02:06 PM)

350z wrote:

I will have all paper work and documents and recording everything
If given even 1 penalty  lap will be on phone with lawyer  and will be loading up and taking to court and will have no problem

Please do not come.  You have already violated the most important rule.

"2.4    Whiner Eligibility. Whiners are not eligible to compete. If you believe that you might be a whiner, please check with a domestic partner, guardian, or healthcare professional before getting the rest of your team kicked the hell out of the race."

I rarely tell someone they are not welcome at a Lemons race (this will be the second time) but please be excellent elsewhere.

OnkelUdo
Not even close.  If anything  total professional
Reason why if anything  is done that is not right and say my 100% documented  $500 legal car is  penalized  for being probably  the only real $500 I will have no problem  spending 6 figures in court to prove  I was wronged.   Track tried changing rule that only affected  him and when was over he almost ended up with the track after won in court

This is going well.
I predict a 0% chance we ever see this car at a race.

I’m just here for the gangbang

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

Watching this guy post is like trying to argue with a customer service chat bot.

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

OK guys, let's bust this dude a bit over this cheaty car.

http://www.zoompics.com/2004gacwg.htm

Look familiar?

Recording their best performance of the season was Schuitemaker Motorsports. Drivers, B.J. Zacharias and Michiel Schuitemaker captured a season-high fourth-place finish at Mont-Tremblant but outdid this result at Watkins Glen. Piloting the No. 35 Nissan, the pair started twelfth and moved into contention during the event. A late-race pass, by David Murry, just before the final caution period, dropped Zacharias to second place.

Find a lot of info about that car after that. Sure it was active back in the 2004 era, but there is no way this is a Lemons car, and I highly doubt $500 is all that changed hands to get it.

I dare you to show up to a race with this... It would be hilarious.

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

My advice...just make sure it will pass tech, that it is safe and reliable and go race. There's only a handful of people that really care about winning. There will be 100 teams just like you...out there to have fun. Just don't be a deeeeck on the track.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Put this Unique drivetrain into your 350z and become a winner in everybody's book.

Lemon_Newton-Metre
Thinking about putting  a nissan  titan V8 truck motor in it.   Or worse case 6.2 LS

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/eating-popcorn-gif-16.gif

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

350z wrote:

Lemon_Newton-Metre
Thinking about putting  a nissan  titan V8 truck motor in it.   Or worse case 6.2 LS

I think a Viper V10 would be a better choice.

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

Long story short: We had a Koni Challenge RSX in Lemons that was obtained for $0 and [REDACTED], so the story went. They always got penalty laps, they always got to put it on the track anyway, they quickly found out it was more car than their talent could handle, and they found out they were pretty good at dramatically reading passages from NASCAR Romance Novels.

Anyway, the last thing you should do is add more power and the first thing you should do is make it into a giant fist. Not painted like a fist, not with a fist painted on it, but you should make it into a fist. The Mighty Fist of Cheating. It's the only way.

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:

Put this Unique drivetrain into your 350z and become a winner in everybody's book.

Also, listen to this guy. This guy knows what he's talking about.

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

[Rule 1.4 intensifies]

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Cheaty car with a litigious Captain… sounds like a formula for great success, total domination and family fun.

Unfortuanly I smell a Provocateur.....But..... if you are indeed sincere - then you got to bring that 350Z to Jersey... so I can watch the show.

Cordoba

Love say cheated.  When it's a true 100% $500 car.     Unlike the majority  of the cars I see at Lemons that are no way $500 cars.  Maybe $5,000

FIST. CAR.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/red-convertible-german-cabriolet-car-model-placed-raised-fist-adult-man-white-background-108752465.jpg

(Stock photos deliver yet again)

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

FIST CAR

350z wrote:

Love say cheated.  When it's a true 100% $500 car.     Unlike the majority  of the cars I see at Lemons that are no way $500 cars.  Maybe $5,000

My car was $500,000. We're class C with 0 penalty laps. It's because it's themed up like a fist. It's the only loophole as far as i know.

Will be NO theme. We are going to race and be 100% professional  race team.   Not a circus.
If do something stupid will take a chewing  or drive threw even lap penalty  IF we deserve  it.  Not doing so stupid crap to car or as team.  Got this car to go race and help others that don't want the headache nof owning car, rig equipment  hiring crew and maintaining  car.

Real professionals drive FIST CAR.

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

rb92673 wrote:

Real professionals drive FIST CAR.

If you’re not FIST, you’re LAST,

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

350z wrote:

Not a circus.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bfQ8-gp0tLk/maxresdefault.jpg