1 (edited by The Fatman 2022-10-05 10:23 AM)

Topic: Fall Gingerman Potluck Extravaganza

We're a week away from Gingerman, so I guess we'll plan a potluck because proper preparation is for suckers!

Potluck is DEFINITELY Friday night at 6 in the Gingerman pavilion.

Sign up sheet is below. Things NOT to bring include half eaten bags of chips, cold pizza that's been sitting in the paddock since lunch, and other things your meemaw would slap you for bringing to a potluck.

Great things to bring include beer, midwest delicacies, beer, and lowered expectations!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

Re: Fall Gingerman Potluck Extravaganza

Thanks for setting this up!   Always a good time, glad this is part of the weekend.  What car is your team?  Freeze Farms has expanded, we’ll now have TWO midpack monsters.  #84 S10, #309 Accord
When you’ve completed three races and you’ve got your pitstops down below 12 minutes you really owe it to the rest of the field to add another car and thin out your resources, right?

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

3 (edited by OnkelUdo 2022-09-29 02:43 AM)

I am glad you did this because I just do not have the bandwidth to do it this race as I normally do.

Skipthe tentative crap...just call it Friday.

That_Noise_Is_Normal wrote:

What car is your team?

We're the League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessman with the Subarus. We're the guys that did the rap album, OnlyLamms, and a few other things our lawyers don't want us talking about.

Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku

The Fatman wrote:
That_Noise_Is_Normal wrote:

What car is your team?

We're the League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessman with the Subarus. We're the guys that did the rap album, OnlyLamms, and a few other things our lawyers don't want us talking about.

Oh!  Well shucks you folks are Lemons famous (I can’t imagine the royalties that brings in each year). I saw the Pinto in your signature line and was trying to place it but I think that was before we started racing.  Good luck next week, try not to finish 50th, we’re shooting for that spot.

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

What car is your team?

Bold of you to assume they're bringing a *checks notes* car...

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

I'm going to bring a bunch of bags of chips, and some Wisconsin beer.  One of my Team mates is going to bring more chips, and our pit momma is going to make some sort of dessert out of local grown apples for everyone. 

Look forward to it already!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Friday or Saturday? Nick sent out an email and link but I think it was for the June race. We always prefer Friday…

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

phyveaux wrote:

Friday or Saturday? Nick sent out an email and link but I think it was for the June race. We always prefer Friday…

Friday is the day. It's like Saturday, but different.

The Fatman wrote:
phyveaux wrote:

Friday is the day. It's like Saturday, but different.

Perfect. We are bringing fried chicken

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII