Topic: NHMS Saturday night Halloween Spectacular

Join us for a Halloween Feast and costume contest!!
Are you going to the New Hampshire race? want to eat? into getting dressed up? you've come to the right party!

Saturday night, we'll be holding a potluck in judging, starting at 6:30, set up starts at 6pm. Normal pot luck rules apply!
Please sign up for what you'll bring here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

New this race! Celebrate Lemons turning 16 by bringing the liquor bottles from the back of your (or parents, grand parents?) liquor cabinet! the dustier the better! The bartender will whip up the scariest drinks to celebrate!

After most people have eaten, we'll clear the food and start the costume party!

Team Floodstang #147 will be hosting the costume party and competition!
Prizes awarded for:
Best Team
Best Individual (can be part of a team, but stands out above all others)
Scariest
Sexiest
Most likely to scare young children
Creepiest in an uncomfortable way
Most Lemony

Prizes might be some money, some booze, or nothing, but come in costume because it's fun.

They'll be bringing the lights, sounds system & extremely bias judges masked and cloaked in darkness.

Hope you'll join us!!

Three Pedal Mafia- The Queen
Honda Civic Wagovan, The Boat, Civic, TR, Rolls Royce, Citroen SM IOE, Mazda3, Honda Civic
Class A, Class B, Class C, Regional award, Org Choice, IOE winners
Number 1 frekin champions IOE > Overall

Re: NHMS Saturday night Halloween Spectacular

by the way, for the food, if you feel like partaking but cant/unable to cook it up. catering is an option. I did Catering at Thompson, and it worked out great. Also, as an option, we can do a potluck catering fund and get more stuff together; like a group buy catering, I guess.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

Just going to plug a local place if you're interesting in cooking a meat dish for the potluck. Miles Smith Farm is practically across the street from the track. https://milessmithfarm.com/

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Valve Tap is bringing Chilli - on the spreadsheet

Looking forward to it!

Cordoba

chrissy wrote:

Join us for a Halloween Feast and costume contest!!
Are you going to the New Hampshire race? want to eat? into getting dressed up? you've come to the right party!

Saturday night, we'll be holding a potluck in judging, starting at 6:30, set up starts at 6pm. Normal pot luck rules apply!
Please sign up for what you'll bring here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

New this race! Celebrate Lemons turning 16 by bringing the liquor bottles from the back of your (or parents, grand parents?) liquor cabinet! the dustier the better! The bartender will whip up the scariest drinks to celebrate!

After most people have eaten, we'll clear the food and start the costume party!

Team Floodstang #147 will be hosting the costume party and competition!
Prizes awarded for:
Best Team
Best Individual (can be part of a team, but stands out above all others)
Scariest
Sexiest
Most likely to scare young children
Creepiest in an uncomfortable way
Most Lemony

Prizes might be some money, some booze, or nothing, but come in costume because it's fun.

They'll be bringing the lights, sounds system & extremely bias judges masked and cloaked in darkness.

Hope you'll join us!!

The Bartender does not have a seat for NHMS :-(

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

The Bartender does not have a seat for NHMS :-(

Well, I can bring you a seat to sit in.... (I know, lame).... lol

1991 VW Jetta #38 - cuz Whoopie Pie!

Elmo's Revenge will bring at least one dessert! No idea what yet but probably a brownie or cookie as that's easier to share. I updated the spreadsheet. Thanks for putting this together, can't wait!

I can bring some dusty bottles of alky smile

Does anyone want to do Catering? I can organize some sort of fund raiser.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

Sunday of the race is going to be the first wedding anniversary for myself and my wife.  We're dressing up as a bride and groom and my 3PM teammate Jeff is going to preside over the "ceremony".  The guys on my team will be my groomsmen, but still looking for a few bridesmades.  We've got Chrissy from my team, as well as the girlfriend of another teammate.  I need a few more.  I'm so sorry, I forget the name of the young lady who is with Floodstang?  Anyone else want to volunteer?  No purchase of a dress or anything is required.  Wear anything you want...costume, regular clothes, anything.  This is all for some Halloween fun.

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff

Klayfish wrote:

Sunday of the race is going to be the first wedding anniversary for myself and my wife.  We're dressing up as a bride and groom and my 3PM teammate Jeff is going to preside over the "ceremony".  The guys on my team will be my groomsmen, but still looking for a few bridesmades.  We've got Chrissy from my team, as well as the girlfriend of another teammate.  I need a few more.  I'm so sorry, I forget the name of the young lady who is with Floodstang?  Anyone else want to volunteer?  No purchase of a dress or anything is required.  Wear anything you want...costume, regular clothes, anything.  This is all for some Halloween fun.

My wife will be at the race...She might be interested

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Klayfish wrote:

Man, I'm going to have to come say congrats, seems we share a wedding anniversary.

Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

chaase wrote:
Klayfish wrote:

Absolutely!  That would be great if she is.

Three Pedal Mafia

TheEngineer wrote:
Klayfish wrote:

Man, I'm going to have to come say congrats, seems we share a wedding anniversary.

Should we both dress in funeral attire?

Three Pedal Mafia

Anyone else want to volunteer?

does it have to be a female?

asking for a friend smile

Sounds like fun. What a way to celebrate a wedding anniversary.

Klayfish wrote:
chaase wrote:
Klayfish wrote:

Absolutely!  That would be great if she is.

She's in

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Klayfish wrote:

Should we both dress in funeral attire?

I'm going to skip dressing up. We're still unsure if my wife will even be home that weekend, this is her work's busy season and she might be on travel. Not trying to steal anyone's thunder either. But I'll bring you a couple beers, sounds like a fun way to celebrate.

Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon

Make it a caffeine free diet soda (Coke) for me, you can have the beer...and we'll toast. 

My wife's dress and my tux arrived today.

Three Pedal Mafia

Klayfish wrote:

I'm in if you still need bridesmaids.

Absolutely!!!

Three Pedal Mafia

Does anyone happen to have pictures and/or video from the "wedding" on Saturday night.  My wife forgot to give her phone to someone, so we didn't get any pictures/video. 

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and hung out to watch.  We had an amazing time!!!

Three Pedal Mafia

Klayfish wrote:

Does anyone happen to have pictures and/or video from the "wedding" on Saturday night.  My wife forgot to give her phone to someone, so we didn't get any pictures/video. 

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and hung out to watch.  We had an amazing time!!!

I've got some video that i'll send you once I download everything from my phone.