Topic: New Lemons Team Wanted near New York City

I live in Manhattan and I'm looking for a Lemons team that is more convenient.  My ideal team could be described as "professional" - it's fine if the car is tragic, but I don't want to be featured on a video because our car didn't pass tech and we had to wrench all weekend just to turn the first lap.
I'm a solid driver - no crashes and few black flags, but I could be faster.  I'm working on not lifting, on shrinking my safety bubble, and on not over-braking for turns.
I have 14 races under my belt - 2 in Class C, 12 in Class B, and 5 as an A&D.

Skills I bring to the table:

• Logistics, Planning, and Research

• Diagnosis

• Petting wires and whispering to ECUs and radios

• Calm, cool, collected

• Team player

Weaknesses:

• Bad memory.  It's very annoying.

• My lap times might not put us at the head of the pack.

• No garage at home.  This is why I'm not just starting my own team.

DM me for more details if you think we would be a good fit.

Re: New Lemons Team Wanted near New York City

sent a pm

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

You can also try reach out to Yuri. He used to be based in Brooklyn.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

4 (edited by kakarot1232001 2022-11-14 09:08 AM)

From Brooklyn I was, On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said, "You're movin' with your wife in Queens NY"

Though race car stuff is at Allentown PA area

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

kakarot1232001 wrote:

From Brooklyn I was, On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said, "You're movin' with your wife in Queens NY"

lol

6 (edited by Somebody 2022-11-14 06:39 PM)

DefectiveLemon wrote:

I live in Manhattan and I'm looking for a Lemons team that is more convenient.  My ideal team could be described as "professional" - it's fine if the car is tragic, but I don't want to be featured on a video because our car didn't pass tech and we had to wrench all weekend just to turn the first lap.
I'm a solid driver - no crashes and few black flags, but I could be faster.  I'm working on not lifting, on shrinking my safety bubble, and on not over-braking for turns.
I have 14 races under my belt - 2 in Class C, 12 in Class B, and 5 as an A&D.

Skills I bring to the table:

• Logistics, Planning, and Research

• Diagnosis

• Petting wires and whispering to ECUs and radios

• Calm, cool, collected

• Team player

Weaknesses:

• Bad memory.  It's very annoying.

• My lap times might not put us at the head of the pack.

• No garage at home.  This is why I'm not just starting my own team.

DM me for more details if you think we would be a good fit.

You can also send me a message, up in Stamford, CT.

kakarot1232001 wrote:

Yuri, don't quit your Dead Hooker Hording job anytime soon...

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.