Topic: Thanks for adding Lemons Hallettosis 2023

I am excited that they announced the addition of Hallett on next years schedule. This is my hometown track and our team is stoked. We love racing in Lemons, it is the most fun I have had in my life, but the closest races 10 hours travel. This is a real hardship for the team (work, families, limited budget). We only did one race last year, and none this year because of the time and expense. The Kansas race a couple of years ago was awesome, but for reasons they are not going back. I am still hoping it gets added in the future. So anyone planning on running at Hallett in 2023?

Re: Thanks for adding Lemons Hallettosis 2023

Looks cool, wish I could go. a bit far for me sad

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) 1996 Ford Probe GT(B), 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B)

We are planning on being there.  We were at the Topeka race too.  Big plus for another central state race!

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7 (RIP. LUV didn't fail, driver did)
1999 Chevy Blazer

We're hoping to come out with one and possibly two cars.  Super excited and really want to support the event!

Max wrote:

We're hoping to come out with one and possibly two cars.  Super excited and really want to support the event!

Have you heard of many other Colorado teams planning to make the trip?  The Rocky Mountain rally is that weekend too.  I don't know how many racers do the rally too but it sucks they are the same time.

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7 (RIP. LUV didn't fail, driver did)
1999 Chevy Blazer

Huskar wrote:
Max wrote:

Have you heard of many other Colorado teams planning to make the trip?  The Rocky Mountain rally is that weekend too.  I don't know how many racers do the rally too but it sucks they are the same time.

I have not heard from other Colorado teams but I hope more than a couple make the trip.  I didn't realize the rally was that weekend too.  I don't know how much crossover there is but it's definitely too bad the two things step on each other's toes.

The short version of Hallett is that we hope it draws teams from Dallas (second biggest non-coastal metro) and also scoops up the various middle-of-country teams we have. If we can do that, it should have sustaining numbers.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Everything is far from here! Hmmm, I was not aware that Hallett is only about 2 hours further away from my house than Sonoma. Sears Point, Thunderhill, and HPR are all about the same distance from Phoenix. This may be another track we try at least once. But it took me a decade of pestering to get my team to Thunderhill, so I’m not that confident

#289 1984 Corvette Z51 (the road goes on forever…)
#111 Tradewinds Tribesmen VW Passat Inde ‘20 (‘21 too) Thunderhill ‘22!
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500: formerly known as OMG Racing #140
Other foolishness: Finisher of Hell on Wheels (Jaguar) IOE (Humber)

We're hoping Hallet makes it to 2024, we're too busy this year for more than the 2 races at HPR.

Hoping to drag #501 to Oklahoma to besmirch a new track.